Author Topic: Trump says Jared and Ivanka won't be part of new economic coronavirus council  (Read 312 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says Jared and Ivanka won't be part of new economic coronavirus council
By Morgan Chalfant - 04/13/20 08:20 PM EDT

President Trump told reporters Monday that senior advisers Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump would not be part of the White House council he is convening to guide the reopening of the U.S. economy.

Fox News had reported earlier Monday that the council was expected to include the president’s daughter and son-in-law.

Trump said last week that he would likely announce the members of the new task force, which he said would be called the “Opening Our Country Council,” on Tuesday.

Other names that have been reported as likely members of the council include White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, economic adviser Larry Kudlow and a handful of other Cabinet officials.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/492622-trump-says-jared-and-ivanka-wont-be-part-of-new-economic-coronavirus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Once-Ler  Where did you get that Fox News screen-grab that says Ivanka and Jared are on the task force?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

Just get it done!

It's not like the House Rats want to help small business. Lets get back to work without them and remind everyone who was there for them when it mattered.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler  Where did you get that Fox News screen-grab that says Ivanka and Jared are on the task force?
@Cyber Liberty twitter from several posters.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 12:50:54 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty twitter from several posters.

I was curious because I did not see that on the TeeBee, as the picture suggests.  You may have been lied to.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I was curious because I did not see that on the TeeBee, as the picture suggests.  You may have been lied to.
I was lied to by Fox.

video at link https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trumps-task-force-for-re-opening-the-country-does-not-inspire-confidence/
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 01:30:14 am by Once-Ler »