Author Topic: FLOTUS comforts kids in virus crisis; Hollywood actor calls her a ‘hooker’  (Read 660 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FLOTUS comforts kids in virus crisis; Hollywood actor calls her a ‘hooker’
April 13, 2020 | Tom Tillison

If there is one thing all Americans can rally around in the face of an unprecedented national emergency, surely it would be the children.

Then again, when it comes to the hatred some have for President Donald Trump, the idea of coming together for young Americans will have to wait.

With so much emphasis on tracking how many people have the Wuhan virus COVID-19, and how many are dying, First Lady Melania Trump shared a message reassuring all children that we will get through these difficult times. Children who see firsthand the stress their parents are going through and the impact this is having on their home life.

“To the children of America, in these difficult times, I encourage you to try and make the best of your day,” she said in a tweet. “Together with kindness and care, we will get through this temporary but tough time.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/13/flotus-comforts-kids-in-virus-crisis-hollywood-actor-calls-her-a-hooker-908185
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

The Lame Stream media is filled with @$$holes.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

FWIW, the actor is Michael Rapaport, whoever he is. He Tweeted a meme that has a picture that, frankly, looks fauxtoshopped, and not very well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Mistaken identity.  He means his US Senator, Kamala.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is the same that dropped that F' bomb laden tweet on Trump a week or so past. He already made it onto the list of 'actor/producer/director/musician/singer/idiot' of people or products I will never drop a single penny on. He is just another moron looking for attention.

He needs to be more like this

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

FWIW, the actor is Michael Rapaport, whoever he is. He Tweeted a meme that has a picture that, frankly, looks fauxtoshopped, and not very well.
B-list actor needs publicity.  A truly ugly man inside and out.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Seems to be a real photo....

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/melania-trump-worked-u-s-legal-permission-docs-show-article-1.2858990
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Everyone is at their breaking point. But still, Flotus did nothing wrong here.

She’s doing the best she can to actually help peeps during this weird and difficult time.

Yell your Howard Beale line out of your mansion window, get it out of your system, but don’t take it our on someone trying to help children.

I think these people are worried that they’ll become irrelevant and just a regular person like you and me. Oh no!  :shrug:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
B-list actor needs publicity.

@Once-Ler

There it is. Not much risk in Hollywood for a actor to try to humiliate a Republican President and his family,is there?

It might even get him a job.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I think these people are worried that they’ll become irrelevant and just a regular person like you and me. Oh no!  :shrug:

@Gefn

When it comes to show biz,if you ain't working,you ain't alive,so the surest way to remind people who might want to hire you that you are still alive is to dump on a Republican so it gets reported in the news.

Best of all,they don't even have to pay for the ad.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

Everyone is at their breaking point. But still, Flotus did nothing wrong here.

She’s doing the best she can to actually help peeps during this weird and difficult time.

Yell your Howard Beale line out of your mansion window, get it out of your system, but don’t take it our on someone trying to help children.

I think that some of them are realizing they actually ARE irrelevant, and it's making them lose their minds.

They already lost their souls......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
B-list actor needs publicity.  A truly ugly man inside and out.
Sadly if you look up this 'hero' on IMDb he is very busy as a director and producer and his unhinged rants will only be a resume enhancer in Hollywood. Of course he could always stroke out with his insane outbursts..............that would of course be sad.........................for someone I'm sure.

Offline PeteS in CA

Seems to be a real photo....

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/melania-trump-worked-u-s-legal-permission-docs-show-article-1.2858990

Thanks. The clearer photo in the article looks genuine. BTW, the claim at the core of that article is false, which even TalkingPointsMemo snarkily admitted, https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/melania-trump-new-york-post-photo-shoot .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Rapaport wishes he was a B actor.  He would fit in my D category.  Actors who have been in film, but their presence is completely inconsequential.  And his being a comedian is news to me.  Never made me laugh...EVER!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Thanks. The clearer photo in the article looks genuine. BTW, the claim at the core of that article is false, which even TalkingPointsMemo snarkily admitted, https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/melania-trump-new-york-post-photo-shoot .

Welcome, thanks for the counter link, but it linked (towards the bottom of the article) to a photoshoot I didn't know Melina had done (full topless photos).... I got a blurred eye full with the kids in the room (they weren't paying attention). Disappointed somewhat now. Guess everyone else knew about this, I didn't. @PeteS in CA

Anyhoo, I didn't mean to bring up the immigration issue, it was just the article I found doing a reverse image search on the photo at Tineye.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 03:12:39 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Welcome, thanks for the counter link, but it linked (towards the bottom of the article) to a photoshoot I didn't know Melina had done (full topless photos).... I got a blurred eye full with the kids in the room (they weren't paying attention). Disappointed somewhat now. Guess everyone else knew about this, I didn't. @PeteS in CA

Anyhoo, I didn't mean to bring up the immigration issue, it was just the article I found doing a reverse image search on the photo at Tineye.
That was ages ago, but yes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis