Author Topic: Trump campaign relentlessly asking voters to 'wonder' about Biden's mental fitness  (Read 260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign relentlessly asking voters to 'wonder' about Biden's mental fitness
by W. James Antle III
 | April 13, 2020 12:00 AM

President Trump now knows who his general election opponent will be and, to hear his campaign and its allies tell it, it’s a Democrat who is just not that with it.

The Trump War Room video mashups are dominated by montages of former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, stumbling and fumbling his way through speeches and debate responses. Interspersed throughout the greatest hits — “Make sure you have the record player on at night,” odd references to primary opponents Bernie Sanders and Cory Booker as “president,” failing to correctly identify his current location, such as when he mistook New Hampshire for Vermont — are Democrats and liberal pundits expressing concern on camera. One of the videos, “You Just Wonder,” takes its title from a Booker quote: “There are definitely moments where you listen to Joe Biden and you just wonder.”

Trump hasn’t hesitated to play on these fears."I don't know why President Obama hasn't supported Joe Biden a long time ago. There's something he feels is wrong," Trump said on Wednesday, musing about his predecessor’s neutrality during the competitive phase of the Democratic primaries on the day Sanders suspended his campaign. "He knows something that you don't know, that I think I know.” Some Trump surrogates and media supporters have gone so far as to suggest Biden is suffering from dementia.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-relentlessly-asking-voters-to-wonder-about-bidens-mental-fitness
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Is "relentlessly" tendentiously akin to "Republicans pounce"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is "relentlessly" tendentiously akin to "Republicans pounce"?

I think he's "lashing out."

It's too soon for this line of attack.  Do too good a job of it, and the Rats will break all the rules to get somebody else running in the General Election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: