Author Topic: AG Barr just signaled that things are about to get ugly for the Russia collusion team  (Read 1344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AG Barr just signaled that things are about to get ugly for the Russia collusion team
By Kevin R. Brock, opinion contributor — 04/13/20 09:00 AM EDT

“Travesty” is not a nice word. It usually is applied to gross perversions of justice, and that apparently is the context Attorney General William Barr desired when he dropped it into an interview answer the other day in the breezy courtyard of the Department of Justice (DOJ).

His composed, understated delivery almost disguised the weighty magnitude of that disturbing word and the loaded adjective that preceded it. “I think what happened to him,” he said, referring to the president and the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into his campaign, “was one of the greatest travesties in American history.” 

Okay, it’s important to pause for a moment and absorb what the AG said. He just called an FBI investigation not just a travesty but one of the “greatest” travesties in the nation’s history. It was an unprecedented statement by an attorney general about his own department’s premier agency. 

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/492405-ag-barr-just-signaled-that-things-are-about-to-get-ugly-for-the-russia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

An angry letter is coming, asking them to promise never to do it again.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Plenty of room at Leavenworth for the guilty.  I hope Schiff is implicated and gets a nice horny burley room mate in cell block D. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Plenty of room at Leavenworth for the guilty.  I hope Schiff is implicated and gets a nice horny burley room mate in cell block D.
Leavenworth, Hell, send them to Gitmo.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Leavenworth, Hell, send them to Gitmo.

I'm thinking hanging from lamposts is a far more appropriate destination for them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

Barr is running out of time.

He's got a few months and that's it.

If he's going to actually do something he better start doing it.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Plenty of room at Leavenworth for the guilty. I hope Schiff is implicated and gets a nice horny burley room mate in cell block D.

@catfish1957

Is that a threat or a gift?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm thinking hanging from lamposts is a far more appropriate destination for them.

@Bigun  :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

Not enough lampposts in D.C. and I'm sure it would violate some COVID-19 rule....

Besides, sharks gotta eat, same as birds...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Don't hold your breath.  Barr is part of the swamp.  He is chest pounding, and that is all.  Just one more gorilla who will do nothing.

With the virus, I say it is 50/50 that Trump wins.  So, there are but months to make something happen, and rest assured, if the Dems win POTUS in November, nothing will happen.

Barr and Company could not move slower.  What does that tell you? 

Online libertybele

Ya right.  Barr hasn't done a darn things since he's been the AG.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

All this investigating documented crimes? Someone is running out the clock.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :2popcorn:

I'm just here to see about that free beer I was promised yesterday.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gemmarose

:2popcorn:

I'm just here to see about that free beer I was promised yesterday.

Save me a seat a nice cold one sounds great.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline Gemmarose

A nice date for him isn’t that sweet? :smokin:
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline dfwgator

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Speaking of that, I don't supposed I ever mentioned the Castle Mrs. Liberty and I live in, have I?   :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gemmarose

Speaking of that, I don't supposed I ever mentioned the Castle Mrs. Liberty and I live in, have I?   :patriot:

No tell me more.
-Winston Churchill

Offline roamer_1

A nice cold seat? Are you from Montana?  :laugh:

Online Smokin Joe

A nice cold seat? Are you from Montana?  :laugh:
Better than being in the hot seat. :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Better than being in the hot seat. :shrug:

Lucky for me, I always wear jeans... Only thing I know about a hot seat is from women in shorts sliding onto the vinyl seat in the pickup on a hot summers day... That squeal they make always brings me cheer somehow...  :shrug: happy77