Author Topic: Trump Campaign Demands Jeff Sessions Stop Using Trump’s Name In Senate Campaign  (Read 567 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
uPolitics.com
3 days ago

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign sent a letter to Jeff Sessions asking the former attorney general to stop using Trump’s name in his campaign for a U.S. Senate seat.

“We only assume your campaign is doing this to confuse President Trump’s loyal supporters in Alabama into believing the President supports your candidacy in the upcoming primary run-off election. Nothing could be further from the truth,” wrote Michael Glassner, chief operating officer of the Trump campaign, to Sessions in a letter.

Trump has an unfavorable opinion of Session since he recused himself from the Russia investigation. He endorsed Sessions’ rival, Tommy Tuberville, for Alabama’s U.S. Senate seat.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-demands-jeff-sessions-stop-using-trumps-name-in-senate-campaign/ar-BB12plOX
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 02:29:58 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In my opinion, Jeff Sessions is an opportunistic snake in the grass.
Why? Why does he want another term? He's already a multi-multimillionaire.
What's in it for him? He's done. Give it up to the next generation.
What is he clinging on to? Why not retire in Bermuda?
Just live your life, man. Travel the world. What the hell is wrong with him?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gemmarose

Someone needs to show him the door 9999hair out0000
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Sessions was Trump's Attorney General for over 1.5 years.  It is really quite insane that the Trump campaign would demand Sessions to ignore that.  or as I like to call it SSDD.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sessions was Trump's Attorney General for over 1.5 years.  It is really quite insane that the Trump campaign would demand Sessions to ignore that.  or as I like to call it SSDD.
That's the whole point. He was NOT the Attorney General. He was nothing. He became a ghost employee. Sgt. Schultz.
I know nothing! I see nothing! I say nothing! -- If you need me, I'll be in Bahamas bye bye yall Good Luck with all that...

Image tagged in sgt schultz - Imgflip

That's the whole point. He was NOT the Attorney General. He was nothing. He became a ghost employee. Sgt. Schultz.
I know nothing! I see nothing! I say nothing! -- If you need me, I'll be in Bahamas bye bye yall Good Luck with all that...

Sophestry.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/the-legacy-jeff-sessions

Key Takeaways

One of Sessions’ main accomplishments, Meese noted, was the department’s “renewed emphasis on fighting violent crime, illegal immigration, and the drug epidemic.”

Sessions restored integrity in the operations of the department and changed the misguided course set by the prior administration.

Under Sessions’ leadership, the department finally went to work to protect the First Amendment rights of college students from restrictive speech codes.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sophestry.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/the-legacy-jeff-sessions

Key Takeaways

One of Sessions’ main accomplishments, Meese noted, was the department’s “renewed emphasis on fighting violent crime, illegal immigration, and the drug epidemic.”

Sessions restored integrity in the operations of the department and changed the misguided course set by the prior administration.

Under Sessions’ leadership, the department finally went to work to protect the First Amendment rights of college students from restrictive speech codes.
Bullshit
Maybe some people on his staff tried to do this. No doubt Session fired them all.
Sessions is a weasel idiot, 74 years old and he still wants more...

Online corbe

Apparently, Sessions was tainted by the food in the Dining Car on the Trump Train.

Prior to him joining this Administration he was one of the most Conservative Senators in the US, now, according to some Trumpers, he is lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut. His reasons for his recusal seemed plausible to me and showed guts AND integrity.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
   Apparently, Sessions was tainted by the food in the Dining Car on the Trump Train.

Prior to him joining this Administration he was one of the most Conservative Senators in the US, now, according to some Trumpers, he is lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut. His reasons for his recusal seemed plausible to me and showed guts AND integrity.
His reason for his recuse was his abject fear. He is a little weasel who hides in tunnels.

Why do you think that all Democrats support him?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:05:00 pm by 240B »

His reason for his recuse was his abject fear. He is a little weasel who hides in tunnels.

Why do you think that all Democrats support him?

Name one, please.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sessions is a coward and a liar, cannot imagine anyone who would vote for this poltroon.
They must be the most gullible people on Earth.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 11:35:40 pm by 240B »

Online roamer_1

YEP.

Offline Applewood

Why does Trump want another term as president?  You know he too could be doing much the same things you are suggesting for Sessions.

No one has the right to tell Sessions what to do. Trump and his supporters/allies should stay out of the Alabama race.  Let the voters there decide who they want for the senate. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Even after it all Jeff Sessions kept supporting the President.   He did the job that Trump hired him to do.  He was doing an excellent job when he was fired.  I was so impressed.

Then Lindsey Graham advised him to recuse himself.  Of course Jeff Sessions made the decision himself, but Lindsey did advise him.  I have brought this up many times.  But still Lindsey Graham has never been criticized over it by the President.  Lindsey has trashed the President many times over his disagreement on policy with the President.

I can only say that I have been nothing less than stunned at the continued support the Jeff Sessions had for a President that made a joke out of him.  He really deserved nothing but praise and I wish him well on his Senate bid.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.