Author Topic: White House to skip coronavirus briefing for second day in a row  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House to skip coronavirus briefing for second day in a row
By Justine Coleman - 04/12/20 02:21 PM EDT

The White House is not expected to hold a press briefing on Easter Sunday, the second day in a row without one amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The White House announced Sunday that President Trump would not appear before reporters on the holiday after he has hosted press briefings almost every day. The president also did not hold a briefing on Saturday of the holiday weekend.

The announcement comes after the president told reporters Friday that he’s facing the most difficult decision of his life with choosing when to reopen the U.S. economy.

“I don’t know that I’ve had a bigger decision. But I’m going to surround myself with the greatest minds. Not only the greatest minds, but the greatest minds in numerous different businesses, including the business of politics and reason,” Trump told reporters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/492425-white-house-skips-daily-coronavirus-briefing-for-second-day-in-a-row
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: White House to skip coronavirus briefing for second day in a row
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 06:41:50 pm »
Rut roh..I bet Trump has the corona virus....maybe the whole WH Covid-19 team has it!!!!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 07:02:01 pm »
So the same media that says they won't show Trump's briefings will now complain that he's not giving them.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 09:26:36 pm »
It's a holiday.
Time for a break.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 10:53:44 pm »
And if the President did hold a briefing, The Hill would be the first on a very long line ripping into POTUS for not respecting the holiest day of the Christian year.

:shrug: