Author Topic: Look At How Ridiculously Wrong All The COVID-19 Models Were  (Read 2481 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Look At How Ridiculously Wrong All The COVID-19 Models Were
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2020, 04:58:39 am »

Just an observation. No one is inflating the number of flu deaths by throwing in another 50% "presumed" flu deaths, like NYC has done with COVID-19.

Even when we get the numbers, some of them will not be trustworthy, for the same reasons we can't trust the CCP's statistics.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2020, 05:16:11 am »
No he didn't.  But then yo'd have blamed Trump regardless.

You can't even imagine how difficult praising President Trump for his actions since declaring a National Emergency have been for me @txradioguy 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2020, 05:21:05 am »
You can't even imagine how difficult praising President Trump for his actions since declaring a National Emergency have been for me @txradioguy

Meh...I doubt it was that hard because what he's done is those Liberal New York values shining through.  And we know how you love Liberal values.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2021, 10:37:18 pm »
A year and a half later and everything posted here about the PANICDEMIC has been confirmed many times.
Masks are worthless. The vaccines are not only worthless, but they are KILLING people.   But sheep on the Left continue to bleat and repeat.
Sounds exactly like the Global Warming PANICDEMIC.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist