Author Topic: First coronavirus relief checks hit Americans' bank accounts  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First coronavirus relief checks hit Americans' bank accounts
« on: April 12, 2020, 12:55:29 am »
First coronavirus relief checks hit Americans' bank accounts
By Marty Johnson - 04/11/20 08:15 PM EDT

Americans who qualified for the $1200 cash payment, a cornerstone of Congress's $2.2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, are starting to receive their money through direct deposit.

Late last month, President Trump signed the CARES Act into law, a coronavirus relief package that promises to provide one-time checks to some, set aside money for small business loans and provides funding for corporations hit hard by the virus, among other provisions.

“#IRS deposited the first Economic Impact Payments into taxpayers’ bank accounts today," The Internal Revenue Service tweeted Saturday evening.

"We know many people are anxious to get their payments; we’ll continue issuing them as fast as we can."

more
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/economy/492375-first-coronavirus-relief-checks-hit-americans-bank-accounts
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 12:56:15 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: First coronavirus relief checks hit Americans' bank accounts
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 01:03:06 am »
For those like me who do not get refunds and are not required to put your bank info on the forms this article is for you from the IRS..I read on another site that the ap will be up on the 17th.

Treasury, IRS to Launch “Get My Payment” Web App Next Week
https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm972
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34