Author Topic: Over 80,000 Sign Online Petition Demanding Recall of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 11 Apr 2020

A Change.org petition demanding the recall of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) went viral on Saturday, quickly shooting well past 80,000 signatures.

The online petition had about 60,000 names in the morning and, by the afternoon, had surpassed 80,000.

It read:

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/11/over-80000-sign-online-petition-demanding-recall-of-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Easy now.  This is Joe Biden's VP pick we're talking about here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.change.org/p/michigan-state-house-impeach-governor-whitmer

Requires your made up first and last name and email.

I signed it.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

My goodness. She seems almost too good to be true for the Dems.
     Young, brunette, attractive, mother, executive experience
     Hmm, brings to mind another female veep candidate
     But this one hails from a swing state that Trump must carry.
     The GOP better extricate Roger Stone or the ghost of Atwater. Need a scandal on this one fast.
     Maybe she had a clandestine rendezvous with Michigan hoops legend Glenn Rice?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like they're gonna need a new job anyway. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis