Author Topic: Spike Lee on Coronavirus: ‘We Were Killing This Planet,’ ‘Earth Was Angry At Us’  (Read 484 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 11 Apr 2020

Hollywood director Spike Lee suggested that Earth was “angry” at mankind for going “too far” and unleashed the Chinese coronavirus pandemic as a form of revenge.

“Before Corona, after Corona. This is changing everything,” the BlacKkKlansman director said during an interview on SiriusXM’s The Joe Madison Show.

“But you know why, the reason, I read an article about it. How pollution is clearing up. Skies are clear. Animals are coming out. I mean you know, the Earth was angry at us,” Lee explained. “People may think I’m crazy that I believe it in my heart and soul. That we had gone too far and Earth said, ‘Hold up, we gotta change this.’”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/04/11/spike-lee-on-coronavirus-we-were-killing-this-planet-earth-was-angry-at-us/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think Spike was stoned, watching The Kingsmen and got really confused at the part about the Earth and a virus........................maybe I should have left it at Spike Lee was stoned.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Amazing...never thought I'd hear Spike Lee and the Pope say almost the exact same thing.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 01:07:45 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering the virus is a man-made chimera, I'd be inclined to say mother nature provided the building blocks, someone else made the monster out of them.

Once more, with feeling....

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence Nature November 9, 2015
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis