Author Topic: REPORT: Spouses Are Discovering Their Partners’ Affairs, Possibly Leading To Divorce Surge After Cor  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marlo Safi
Contributor
April 10, 2020 5:35 PM ET

There could be a surge in divorces once coronavirus stay-at-home orders are lifted, some attorneys predict according to the Washingtonian.

Spouses are discovering affairs while in quarantine with their spouses. Attorney Heather Hostetter told the Washingtonian that after spending so much time under the same roof, one woman is convinced her husband is having an affair, a suspicion she initially had that was only heightened after spending days trapped together.

“The other spouse is being super protective of the phone, in a way that seems out of character,” she described one woman telling her. “He’s been taking extra-long bike rides. She raised with me, ‘I think he goes out to exercise and he’s seeing this person and having sex. Not only does that make me feel like crap, but then he’s exposing our whole family to a possible Covid-19 contact.’”

According to some reports out of China, the number of divorces surged in March when people began emerging from coronavirus lockdowns, Bloomberg reported.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/10/couples-affairs-marriage-quarantine-coronavirus-infidelity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm shocked.  Just shocked.   wink777

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Stress of confinement with spouse and kids
Stress of unemployment
Stress of no money
Stress of not having access to stress relievers, gym, pubs, etc
Stress of loss of normal daily routine
Stress of discovering things about your spouse that you did not know before
Stress of discovering that you can 'love' someone but not really 'like' them anymore
Stress of not having access to drugs you are addicted to

Oh yes, there will definitely be a huge surge in divorce.
Lawyers are going to clean up when this thing ends
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

If it wasn't for the lock down keeping others from visiting me, my X and I never would have lasted these past 11 days and counting.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.