Author Topic: CNN, NBC, Bloomberg, Politico All Change Headlines on Same Story That Tells Truth About Dems  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN, NBC, Bloomberg, Politico All Change Headlines on Same Story That Tells Truth About Dems
By Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal
Published April 11, 2020 at 12:04am

For a few minutes Thursday, a number of establishment media outlets reported the truth by accurately noting that Senate Democrats had blocked a Republican proposal to offer further assistance to small businesses during the coronavirus shutdown.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell attempted to pass a White House-backed $250 billion relief package aimed at helping small businesses Thursday by unanimous consent — as most lawmakers are currently not in Washington.

Republicans sought to increase funding for the Paycheck Protection Program from $350 billion to $600 billion.

Democrats, seeking to add an additional $250 billion for pet projects and double the amount Republicans were seeking, made sure nothing got done.

Similarly to how they held up progress on the $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, Democrats were seeking to take advantage of the urgency in helping small businesses stay afloat during the nationwide shutdown by trying to attach unrelated additional spending to the bill.

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/cnn-nbc-bloomberg-politico-change-headlines-story-tells-truth-dems
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Oh we can't have the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda tell the truth about the Dis-Loyal Opposition now, can we?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.