Author Topic: Puzzling out Sleepy Joe Biden  (Read 250 times)

Online mountaineer

Puzzling out Sleepy Joe Biden
« on: April 10, 2020, 10:57:18 pm »
Puzzling out Sleepy Joe Biden
Howie Carr
April 10, 2020
Did you know that Joe Biden is locked in a basement?

He is, he said so himself, a couple of days ago, which may be why the New York Post ran this front-page headline Thursday: “SOMEONE WAKE JOE! Tell him he’s the nominee.”

With President Trump on live television for a couple of hours every day now, in the interest of fair play and those ancient FCC equal-time rules, it’s imperative to check in occasionally with the 77-year-old nominee of the Democrat party to see what he’s up to in his dotage.    ...

After apparently winning the Wisconsin primary, Biden went on CNN with Fredo Cuomo to take a bow, or something, about the results:

“But look, it’s been done. We’re gonna get the election results in about, what, another week, in another week or so after that this… I forget the date, the 13th? And, uh, I you know but I I think that uh uh you know I I if if there’s an election, was an election, if people, depending on how many showed up, I think I will have done well but who knows?”

Sleepy Joe is not afraid to take a stand. Inspectors need to be inspecting. Response is a responsibility. Drug testing should be increased “expodentially,” especially among those demographic groups “contracting contacting uh contracting the disease.” ...
More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org