Author Topic: Antifa terrorists give tips on how to break into homes during coronavirus pandemic  (Read 514 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa terrorists give tips on how to break into homes during coronavirus pandemic

Thursday, April 09, 2020 by: News Editors   

(Natural News) ANTIFA terrorists are encouraging their followers to commit home invasions during the coronavirus pandemic, with one popular social media account giving tips to activists on how to commit these violent acts.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who was once hit in the head with a concrete milkshake by ANTIFA terrorists, drew attention to ANTIFA fomenting anarchy during the coronavirus pandemic in a social media post:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-09-antifa-tips-how-to-break-into-homes-during-pandemic.html

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are any of the tips how to be bulletproof, or to always map the quickest way to the ER before the home invasion?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder what I could do to convince them to break into my house?

Nowhere to go and nothing to do,and I'm getting kinda bored.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

Yeah, the neighbor back of my place is a Sheriff's Deputy an' he's got a couple of German shepherds. I'm sure we can catch 'em in the crossfire. Thanks to our forward looking previous Governor, we have concealed carry an' Castle Law that extends to the property line.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online GtHawk

Yeah, the neighbor back of my place is a Sheriff's Deputy an' he's got a couple of German shepherds. I'm sure we can catch 'em in the crossfire. Thanks to our forward looking previous Governor, we have concealed carry an' Castle Law that extends to the property line.

What have you got against German Shephards, why would you want to catch them in a cross fire?

Oh wait, you meant the criminal........................

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What have you got against German Shephards, .......

Oh wait, you meant the criminal........................

@GtHawk  @mortarman

I was wondering about that myself. Why shouldn't German Shepherds be allowed to have a little fun? Taking care of business like that is what they were bred for,so let them run.

Unless of course you are worried about them catching something from eating contaminated meat?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@sneakypete

These guys are going to break into houses when they know people are there?  I suggest they don't do that in Texas.  We tend to kill people trying to break in our house.

Offline mortarman

Ya know, if this isn't enough to get the Sturmabteilung named a terrorist organization, I don't know what is.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Gemmarose

@sneakypete

These guys are going to break into houses when they know people are there?  I suggest they don't do that in Texas.  We tend to kill people trying to break in our house.

Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Antifa terrorists give tips on how to break into homes during coronavirus pandemic

I don't predict that ending well for the ANTIFA thugs that try this or for anyone stupid enough to try and take their advice.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online GtHawk