Author Topic: White House Press Corps Exposed  (Read 623 times)

Offline mrclose

White House Press Corps Exposed
« on: April 09, 2020, 12:54:26 pm »

Freedom of the press isn’t something we can take for granted and in the White House briefing room, it doesn’t even exist anymore. One America’s Pearson Sharp explains how the biased Press Corps is trying to shut down news organizations like OAN for not pushing their left-wing narrative.

If you do nothing else today, please take the time to view this clip from One America News.

Pearson Sharp does a great job in exposing the Press for what, and who they really are!

If you don't have time to watch the entire video, I recommend starting at the 1:40 mark!
(You might want to have a barf bag ready)

There is a thirty second commercial that plays ahead of the video on the One America News site so I took the liberty of recreating the video .. without the ad below.

The excerpt that you see above is all that is on the One America News site anyway .. except for the comments.

(If they, (youtube) scrub my video, let me know.

I have a copy which I can upload to a few different places where you can watch it or even download a copy!)

https://www.oann.com/white-house-press-corps-exposed-as-blatantly-biased/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: White House Press Corps Exposed
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 12:57:46 pm »
bkmk

I gotta head out to work.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 01:41:39 pm »
The scene with the press cheering Obama’s expulsion of a conservative reporter exposes their extreme bias better than anything.

As if that were not enough, they then start cheering, “O-bam-a! O-bam-a!”

Disgraceful partisan hackery.
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 01:44:19 pm »
bkmk

I gotta head out to work.
@bigheadfred

After nine o'clock?

Let me guess .. Bank President?  :silly:
(Wear your mask) :chairbang:
~ Self

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 11:49:17 pm »
@bigheadfred

After nine o'clock?

Let me guess .. Bank President?  :silly:
(Wear your mask) :chairbang:

Quote from: bigheadfred on Today at 06:57:46 AM

Boss changed start time to 7:30 instead of seven and I have a 20 +/- minute commute. I try to be +/- 10 minutes early for work.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 05:07:59 am »
Wait a second!!!  Why am I only hearing about this supposed bias now?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 05:52:44 am »
Wait a second!!!  Why am I only hearing about this supposed bias now?
The MSM wouldn't put it on the air. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 06:56:31 am »
Sorry, if there is a rotation of reporters (due to Covid-19) where they take turns and one reporter keeps showing up out of rotation, then OANN is playing the victim card when it not warranted.

The video does do a good job of showing the hypocrisy of the leftest news but in the center of this is OANN violating rules.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 06:57:34 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline dancer

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 10:06:47 am »
Sorry, if there is a rotation of reporters (due to Covid-19) where they take turns and one reporter keeps showing up out of rotation, then OANN is playing the victim card when it not warranted.

The video does do a good job of showing the hypocrisy of the leftest news but in the center of this is OANN violating rules.
Incorrect.  After they stiffed OAN, she waspersonally invited by the new Press Secretary.
You do know that the WHPA has a Union, right?  Jonathan Karl is the Union leader.
He was out of line.  He brought in 2 chinese correspondents. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 11:44:37 am »
Incorrect.  After they stiffed OAN, she waspersonally invited by the new Press Secretary.
You do know that the WHPA has a Union, right?  Jonathan Karl is the Union leader.
He was out of line.  He brought in 2 chinese correspondents.

Yep. She was invited to come and stood at the back since seating assignment were set prior to the invitation.