Author Topic: The leftist fever swamps are accusing Trump of killing African-Americans  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 8, 2020
The leftist fever swamps are accusing Trump of killing African-Americans
By Andrea Widburg

In January, impeachment-mad Democrats weren’t paying much attention to events in Wuhan, China. The Chinese government said everything was under control, and the World Health Organization told the world “it is not yet a global health emergency.” When Trump reacted to events in China, he was called a xenophobe.

Since then, no matter what Trump has done, Democrats claim he’s in the wrong. The accusations have run the gamut from xenophobia, to stupidity, to trying to profit from the disease. Now, though, the hardcore Trump haters have a new insult: He’s committing genocide against African-Americans.

The first hint that genocide was in the air came with the deluded claim from the Palmer Report that Trump was intentionally killing blue state voters. That line of thinking garnered 19,200 likes, even though the governors of two of the states hardest hit, Gavin Newsom of California and Andrew Cuomo of New York, expressed gratitude for Trump’s help.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/the_leftist_fever_swamps_are_accusing_trump_of_killing_africanamericans.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And the politicizing of this viral pandemic continues. We have Bammy's spokeperson saying we'll be on lockdown for 18 months, and others proclaiming Trump is trying to kill people by suggesting using hydrochloroquine which has proven to save lives and wants to bring charges against him and he is being chastised for treating the press at his briefings so unfairly.

Yeppers, he created this pandemic to attack and keep the Black man down.  I'm just trying to figure out why he even bothered to accomplish the lowest Black unemployment in history?   :shrug:

Have absolutely no doubt, when the leftists start pointing fingers, they themselves are absolutely GUILTY!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.