Author Topic: The dubious Dr. Fauci  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The dubious Dr. Fauci
« on: April 08, 2020, 02:04:11 pm »
April 8, 2020
The dubious Dr. Fauci
By Carol Brown

On January 26th, speaking about the coronavirus, Dr. Fauci said the risk to Americans was low, that there was nothing to be worried or frightened about, and that we were prepared (here: 5:08 mark, audio).

By mid-February, Fauci was more concerned about the season flu and continued to say the coronavirus risk to Americans was low, and there was no need, for example, to avoid going to Chinese restaurants.

He also noted that things could change (as if we need an expert to tell us that). By making such (obvious) statements, he covers himself by leaving the door open to whatever may happen down the road a la, you see, I told you things could change (here).

On April 3rd, in direct contradiction to a statement made just a few days prior by Dr. Birx that initial reports coming out of China were suggestive of a SARS-like virus and not a global pandemic (here), Fauci claimed it was clear to him in early-to-mid January that this virus was transmittable from human to human, that transmission was very efficient, and that it wasn’t just another SARS or MERS (here: 13:20 mark).

Huh?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/the_dubious_dr_fauci.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: The dubious Dr. Fauci
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 02:30:04 pm »
FTA

In closing, let me say “Hear! Hear!” to a comment President Trump made about himself at a recent press conference, which was that while he’s not a doctor, he does have common sense. I, as well. And something doesn’t add up about Dr. Fauci.

I hope the day is just around the corner when the taskforce to reopen the country takes center stage at briefings and Pence gives summary updates on how we're doing flattening the damn curve with a focus on areas ready to reopen.  The only docs we should be hearing from at this coming point are those reporting on therapeutics and vaccines.