Author Topic: Fauci: Country should be in 'good shape' to reopen schools in the fall  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: Country should be in 'good shape' to reopen schools in the fall
By Peter Sullivan - 04/07/20 07:46 PM EDT

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Tuesday that he thinks the country will be in “good shape” for reopening school by the start of next school year in the fall.

“Bottom line is: No absolute prediction, but I think we're going to be in good shape,” Fauci told a White House news briefing when asked whether he thinks schools will be able to start on time next school year.

Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, noted there is much uncertainty around the situation, but said that by the fall, enough time is likely to have passed to allow schools to reopen.

Schools across the country are currently shut down as part of the efforts to slow the spread of the virus.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/491680-fauci-country-should-be-in-good-shape-to-reopen-schools-in-the-fall
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His pal, Rham Emanual's brother Zeke says 18 months.  "Let no crisis go to waste."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This man is on my last nerve.

I hope he's benched soon.