Author Topic: Don Lemon Melts Down Over Trump Briefings; Incites CNN Viewers To Get "Mad As Hell”  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don Lemon Melts Down Over Trump Briefings; Incites CNN Viewers To Get "Mad As Hell”

Follow Jon Dougherty
Posted April 7, 2020 in Politics , Source: dailycaller, youtube,

If you’ve ever heard the phrase, “I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore,” but never knew its origin, the line was immortalized in the 1976 cult classic film “Network.”

Starring William Holden, Faye Dunaway, Robert Duvall, and Peter Finch, among others, , the movie bears a striking resemblance to today’s hyper-politicized Leftist mainstream news media, where networks compete for viewers by trying to out-outrage the other.

n the case of Network, Finch’s character, Howard Beale, becomes obsessed and deranged, and the news executives who employ him exploit that for ratings and profit. At one point in the film, Beale implores viewers to go to their windows and yell the now-iconic line: “I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore!”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/don-lemon-melts-down-over-trump-briefings-incites-cnn-viewers-to-get-mad-as-hell/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

So Lemon is pissed that Trump dares dish back what MSM skew-shills try to dish? Clearly Trump is acting correctly. The MSM skew-shills want to derail the briefings so American people can only hear what the MSM skew-shills claim is happening.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

Don Lemon is no Peter Finch.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline dfwgator

That's the ChiCom money talking.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don Lemon is no Peter Finch.

Don Lemon is more of a Peter Pincher.

Offline libertybele

I thought CNN viewers were already mad as hell...you know...the night that Hillary LOST.   :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Drama queen.  All anyone has to do is just not watch.  No one is being forced to watch.

Offline mortarman

Even though I don't watch, the byotch still makes a scene. That whole network is a trainwreck. You jus' can't look away, no matter how much you try.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

When doe she get fired for sexual asault?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.