Author Topic: President Trump Asks Americans to Pray for Our Nation: “With the Grace of God, We Will Overcome  (Read 359 times)

Offline libertybele

Hopefully, more and more people will pray for our country, and our President.  He, has the weight of this pandemic on his shoulders along with everything else.

President Trump Asks Americans to Pray for Our Nation: “With the Grace of God, We Will Overcome”

During yesterday’s White House press briefing, President Trump asked Americans to pray for our nation, those grieving loved ones and those most impacted by the crisis. Here are excerpts of the president’s remarks:

“While we may be apart from one another . . . we can use this time to turn in prayer in our own personal relationship with God. I would ask that all Americans pray for the heroic doctors and nurses, for the truck drivers and grocery store workers, and for everyone fighting this battle.—More…

https://canadafreepress.com/article/president-trump-asks-americans-to-pray-for-our-nation-with-the-grace-of-god
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

He's a little late.  Praying is what I've been doing for the last three weeks or so.

Offline libertybele

Not actually.  He called for a National Day of Prayer on March 15, 2020.  Nothing wrong with the President asking again for the nation to pray.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/487623-trump-calls-for-national-day-of-prayer-to-monitor-online-service

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

I didn't say there was.

Offline libertybele

I didn't say there was.

"With the Grace of God, We Will Overcome"

Amen, Mr. President, Amen!