Author Topic: Matthew McConaughey and family inspire grateful seniors hosting fun-filled virtual bingo night  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matthew McConaughey and family inspire grateful seniors hosting fun-filled virtual bingo night
April 7, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Actor Matthew McConaughey found a way to spread joy amid the coronavirus crisis as he and his family reached out to senior citizens under isolation.

The Oscar-winner responded to an invitation from residents of a Texas senior living facility to join them for a game of bingo, calling out numbers in a virtual session he hosted online Monday.

Seniors at The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living joined the Texas native on Zoom where he enthusiastically led a game along with his wife, Camila Alves, his mother, and his children. The residents, playing from the safety of their own rooms amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, seemed to be having a great time.

“We got a I-24, I-24…” McConaughey called out in the video posted by the facility.

Richard and Charles apparently had bingo, as McConaughey acknowledged them.

“We got Charles… with the iPad up high….we got two winners!” the 50-year-old actor celebrated.

Residents and staff of the Enclave sent the actor an entertaining video request to the actor back in September, inviting him to come for a celebrity bingo night and assuring that “you’d be a whole lot cooler if you did.”

more w/videos
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/07/matthew-mcconaughey-steps-up-inspires-grateful-seniors-hosting-fun-filled-virtual-bingo-night-905951
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

I saw that on tv. Pretty cool!

Offline Applewood

These are the celebrity stories I like to read/hear -- not the ones about whiners blaming Trump for the virus.