Author Topic: We Have Become A Police State, And None Of Us Should Be Okay With That  (Read 2015 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We Have Become A Police State, And None Of Us Should Be Okay With That

By  Matt Walsh
April 6th, 2020

On Saturday, police in Kansas City “intervened” to shut down a parade of elementary school teachers. The staff of John Fiske Elementary School decided to organize the parade as a way to boost the morale of their students and encourage them in their new distance learning adventure. All of the teachers and administrators were in their own cars. There was literally no chance whatsoever of any virus being transmitted from car to car. But a spokeswoman for the police later explained, after the elicit gathering was descended upon by law enforcement, that the celebration of learning was not “necessary” or “essential.”

Two days before the Kansas City community was saved from the threat of cheerful elementary school teachers waving to children from their sedans, police in Malibu arrested a man who was caught paddle boarding in the ocean. Two boats and three additional deputies in vehicles were called to the scene of the non-essential joyride. How could a man out by himself in the Pacific possibly contract or spread the coronavirus? Nobody knows. But orders are orders, after all. And so the man was pulled out of the ocean and hauled away in handcuffs.

Not far from this harrowing scene, the San Diego sheriff’s department was giving out citations to people who’d committed the nefarious crime of “watching the sunset” on the beach. At around the same time, over on the east coast, Pennsylvania state police were pulling over and ticketing a woman who, according to the citation, was “going for a drive.” You may think that going for a drive when you’ve been locked in your home for three weeks is indeed a rather essential activity. And you may also think that there is essentially zero risk of contracting or transmitting the virus while you drive along a country road in the rural county of York, Pennsylvania. But none of that matters. The politicians have spoken. You may leave your home only for the reasons they decree.

More at Daily Wire:  https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh-we-have-become-a-police-state-and-none-of-us-should-be-okay-with-that
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We're finding out now just how fascistic Liberals will become when given the chance.  Ankle monitors...police checking cars to make sure they aren't form another state...providing papers...National Guard going door to door.

I read about stuff like this going on when I was a kid.  Except it was happening behind the Iron Curtain in the old USSR.

Never thought in a million years I'd see anything lose to what's happening on my own doorstep.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We're finding out now just how fascistic Liberals will become when given the chance.  Ankle monitors...police checking cars to make sure they aren't form another state...providing papers...National Guard going door to door.

I read about stuff like this going on when I was a kid.  Except it was happening behind the Iron Curtain in the old USSR.

Never thought in a million years I'd see anything lose to what's happening on my own doorstep.

The understanding between the people and their Government is this is a temporary condition.  If it appears it's not, there will be rebellion.  I expect a lot of non-compliance after 4/30 if the Leviathan tries to maintain its grip.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

:hattip:  @Polly Ticks

@Cyber Liberty
You are so awesome!

Thank you.  You doing ok on TP?  Need me to send you a roll in payment?  I don't want to brag, but I scored a 4-pack of Charmin at the grocery store this morning.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
You are so awesome!

Thank you.  You doing ok on TP?  Need me to send you a roll in payment?  I don't want to brag, but I scored a 4-pack of Charmin at the grocery store this morning.

Mrs. Liberty and I are well-provisioned!  We've always kept a full pantry and freezer....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

The understanding between the people and their Government is this is a temporary condition.  If it appears it's not, there will be rebellion.  I expect a lot of non-compliance after 4/30 if the Leviathan tries to maintain its grip.

... and/or as restrictions become more draconian for no logical reason.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes.  It is certainly appropriate to raise these red flags, to let the Swampies know they can't get away with it for long.  God save them if they miss this memo.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@Cyber Liberty I've heard rumors that Fauci and the IMHE want to push another month of restrictions until the end of May.  I guess we'll find out jsut how rebellious people are feeling if that happens.

And just how far the state and local governments will go to push back on those that rebel.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty I've heard rumors that Fauci and the IMHE want to push another month of restrictions until the end of May.  I guess we'll find out jsut how rebellious people are feeling if that happens.

And just how far the state and local governments will go to push back on those that rebel.

They can want it all they like, but I predict widespread non-compliance starting 5/1.  If the President is as savvy as I think he is, the grip will start to loosen then, although it will be months before things get more normalized.  I do not truck with the proposition this is all about slipping on a totalitarian sleeve.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: We Have Become A Police State, And None Of Us Should Be Okay With That
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 05:57:00 pm »
They can want it all they like, but I predict widespread non-compliance starting 5/1.  If the President is as savvy as I think he is, the grip will start to loosen then, although it will be months before things get more normalized.  I do not truck with the proposition this is all about slipping on a totalitarian sleeve.

I don't think Trump is trying to go all police state...but he's listening to people that don't have his or the country's best interests at heart and up to this point he's been listening to them.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 06:06:51 pm »
I don't think Trump is trying to go all police state...but he's listening to people that don't have his or the country's best interests at heart and up to this point he's been listening to them.

He tends to follow his instincts, more than any other factor.  I'm in the "wait and see what happens" mode.  If it's looking like the gummint's trying to pull a fast one, that's when the rebellion starts.  OTOH, if we're being leveled with, it would be a first.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 06:10:55 pm »
He tends to follow his instincts, more than any other factor.  I'm in the "wait and see what happens" mode.  If it's looking like the gummint's trying to pull a fast one, that's when the rebellion starts.  OTOH, if we're being leveled with, it would be a first.

I agree.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2020, 06:20:26 pm »
They can want it all they like, but I predict widespread non-compliance starting 5/1. 

I predict ridiculous rules like waiting outside the grocery store until someone inside leaves (once a pre-determined number of people are already inside) to begin seeing non-compliance on or about the first very rainy day.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2020, 06:47:06 pm »

Exactly. Rules are good...except when those rules defy common sense rationality and decency.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2020, 02:41:45 am »
I predict ridiculous rules like waiting outside the grocery store until someone inside leaves (once a pre-determined number of people are already inside) to begin seeing non-compliance on or about the first very rainy day.

They are already doing that here.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 03:38:46 am »
Our local Walmart started doing that last Saturday.  50 people at a time may enter.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 10:44:51 am »

And to great applause. Turns out the enemy is not the government, but rather the sheeple that let them govern.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 12:31:35 pm »
They are already doing that here.

Our local Walmart started doing that last Saturday.  50 people at a time may enter.

Yes, ours is, too, along with Kroger and other stores.  I'm saying that people are going to stop placidly waiting in line outside (right next to the same people they would be passing in the aisle inside the store), ignore the gatekeeper, and go on inside anyway on the first day it is pouring down rain and they need something to cook for dinner.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2020, 04:28:28 pm »
Yes, ours is, too, along with Kroger and other stores.  I'm saying that people are going to stop placidly waiting in line outside (right next to the same people they would be passing in the aisle inside the store), ignore the gatekeeper, and go on inside anyway on the first day it is pouring down rain and they need something to cook for dinner.

Please stop using common sense @Polly Ticks  It is forbidden for hostages in the age of the Wuhan Red Death to employ reasoning—or, for that matter, during any situation where democrats are involved. :nono:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 05:39:10 pm »

Well that already happened here in SoCal this morning and I saw not one inkling of non compliance, of course some Bit, er, woman damn near ran me over in her hast to the toilet paper aisle, I told her she should have taken a shower if she had ran out................was that wrong?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 05:49:54 pm »
Well that already happened here in SoCal this morning and I saw not one inkling of non compliance, of course some Bit, er, woman damn near ran me over in her hast to the toilet paper aisle, I told her she should have taken a shower if she had ran out................was that wrong?

If it is, I don't wanna be right.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2020, 01:31:23 am »
And to great applause. Turns out the enemy is not the government, but rather the sheeple that let them govern.

The only way to get people to do things they normally wouldn't do is to make them believe they are experiencing something never before experienced in history.

That's what's happening now.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 12:09:04 pm »
I posted this elsewhere but seems to fit here.

Coronavirus. This may be the first time in recorded history that a disease got infected by politicians, rather than the reverse. I guess turnabout is fair play.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 12:47:37 pm »
Mrs. Liberty and I are well-provisioned!  We've always kept a full pantry and freezer....

And full litter boxes, lol.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️