Author Topic: How will the release of prisoners due to coronavirus impact public safety?  (Read 290 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
How will the release of prisoners due to coronavirus impact public safety?
By Jason Rantz Show
April 6, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Prisoners across the state are being released and suspects are not being booked all over concerns about the coronavirus spreading within our prisons. But how bad is it now?

Mill Creek Councilmember Vincent Cavaleri joined the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH to discuss Snohomish County releasing criminals. Cavaleri is a member of Snohomish County Sheriff’s Department, but is not speaking on their behalf.

“I don’t think any of us anticipated the mass releases and the level of these folks being released back into the community. That is one of those things that I hope doesn’t come back to haunt us. But I have a feeling it will,” he said. “We’ve reduced the jail population by about 50 percent thus far.”

https://mynorthwest.com/1804417/coronavirus-prisoners-snohomish/

Goes on to say even upper level offenders are being released.

I'm so thankful today for AG Barr and the Trump Administration.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 02:30:55 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks for informing us all how this is to be laid at the feet of Donald Trump.

*****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

How is it going to impact our safety?

In a bad way. A very bad way.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How is it going to impact our safety?

In a bad way. A very bad way.

:pop41:

Taking a balanced approach requires a mind that can operate on more than just one track.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: