Author Topic: Schiff: ‘I Don’t Think We Can Rely on What We Hear from China’  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

Schiff: ‘I Don’t Think We Can Rely on What We Hear from China’

Trent Baker5 Apr 2020

While many believe China has been a bad actor in covering up the pandemic and downplaying the severity of the virus, Schiff told host Kasie Hunt he does not think the United States can “rely” on what China is telling others regarding their death count.

“We can’t rely I think on the numbers that China’s giving out — both because I think the Chinese leadership probably wants to present their model as the successful model and given all the problems the United States is having, this is among other things, a propaganda coup for China to be sending medical equipment to the United States instead of the other way around, but also because historically when there have been viruses or other health or other problems in China, there are people that lie to the Chinese government, lie to their own government, lie to their own people because they are afraid of retribution by the officials higher up,” Schiff advised. So, I don’t think we can rely on what we hear from China.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/05/schiff-i-dont-think-we-can-rely-on-what-we-hear-from-china/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Schiff: ‘I Don’t Think We Can Rely on What We Hear from China’

He'll tone that done after Pelosi and Schumer b slaps him a bit.  Get with dim narrative shifty. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.