Author Topic: Rebecca Grant: China's coronavirus deception campaign – three parts to their cover-up strategy-Fox  (Read 245 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rebecca Grant: China's coronavirus deception campaign – three parts to their cover-up strategy

China has carried out a crime against humanity. The government, led by the Chinese Communist Party, suppressed vital information on the COVID-19 outbreak, which began in Wuhan in late fall 2019, and they plan to continue their deceptions.

Now China is on the attack. In Beijing on Thursday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying denied the cover-up and called U.S. politicians shameless and immoral. “Slandering, smearing and blaming cannot make up for lost time and more lies will only waste more time and lead to more lives lost,” she charged.

Hua’s remarks are part of China’s global offensive to deny the cover-up and push a new story: that China’s valiant actions “bought precious time for stemming the global spread of the virus,” to quote Hua again.

Read more at:   https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/coronavirus-china-deception-campaign-three-parts-rebecca-grant
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 06:40:31 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well whether they will ever prove it or not I believe COVID 19 is a biological weapon that they released, unintentionally or intentionally.  Most likely intentionally to crush our economy after the Tariff war.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.