Author Topic: California is forcing nursing homes to take COVID-19 patients  (Read 475 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
California is forcing nursing homes to take COVID-19 patients
Jazz ShawPosted at 5:01 pm on April 5, 2020

Desperate times may call for desperate measures, but that doesn’t mean those measures are always smart or even effective. As part of a struggle to clear out ICU beds in California to make room for swelling numbers of COVID-19 patients, the California Department of Public Health has ordered all skilled nursing homes to take in patients regardless of their COVID-19 status. Considering the brutal death toll at other nursing homes where the virus has taken hold, this has a lot of the staff at nursing homes around the state understandably upset. (Los Angeles Times)

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/04/05/california-forcing-nursing-homes-take-covid-19-patients/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: California is forcing nursing homes to take COVID-19 patients
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 08:04:43 am »
Death rates must just not be high enough for the Dems in California.
They can't outwhine New York without the body count.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 09:27:58 am »
Looks like Nancy's nephew Gavin is installing a death panel of his own.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 04:09:40 pm »

I haven't found any tie between Newsom and any Nancy. Perhaps you have someone else in mind?

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

This move is moronic. AFAIK, SNFs - and I have visited several - have no provision for isolating a patient. Quite the opposite, as swift staff access to a patient is important. One mistake could wipe out most of the patients in a SNF.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 07:15:52 pm »
Newsom and Pelosi are tenuously related by marriage.