Author Topic: Gov. Cuomo: China sending 1,000 ventilators to New York  (Read 374 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Gov. Cuomo: China sending 1,000 ventilators to New York
« on: April 04, 2020, 07:52:02 pm »
By JENNIFER PELTZ, AMY FORLITI and DAVID RISING, Associated Press 2 hrs ago

Oregon sending ventilators to New York, Cuomo says

Cuban flirting with 2020 presidential bid

NEW YORK (AP) — New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Saturday that China is facilitating the shipment of 1,000 ventilators to his state, as he continues to shop for more of the lifesaving devices ahead of a growing number of coronavirus patients who are expected to need them.

The number of people infected in the U.S. has exceeded a quarter-million, with the death toll climbing past 7,000; more than 3,500 of those deaths are in New York state. Cuomo said the ventilators from China were expected to arrive Saturday.
“This is a big deal and it's going to make a significant difference for us,” Cuomo said, adding that the state of Oregon volunteered to send 140 ventilators to New York. Cuomo has also is also looking for ventilators closer to home, and has issued an order that forces even private hospitals in the state to redistribute ventilators to the hospitals most in need.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=China+sending+ventiators+to+US&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&rec_search=1&plvar=0&refig=822540bd015e40a4f558260019d451ab&PC=LCTS&sp=-1&pq=china+sending+ventiators+to+us&sc=1-30&qs=n&sk=&cvid=822540bd015e40a4f558260019d451ab
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Gov. Cuomo: China sending 1,000 ventilators to New York
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 07:53:08 pm »
After a stop in Wuhan biolab.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 08:32:25 pm »
After a stop in Wuhan biolab.

My thoughts exactly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 08:44:59 pm »
My thoughts exactly.

A big no thanks, but New York is New York.