Author Topic: WHY is ABC-News asking a Muslim spokesjihadist from CAIR about “anti-Asian” discrimination during th  (Read 395 times)

rangerrebew

WHY is ABC-News asking a Muslim spokesjihadist from CAIR about “anti-Asian” discrimination during the China Virus pandemic?

April 3, 2020 by BareNakedIslam

Designated terrorist group CAIR’s Zahra Billoo (aka ‘Mrs. Potato Head’) does a quick U-turn and makes it all about discrimination against her (Muslim) community.

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/04/03/why-is-abc-news-asking-a-muslim-spokesjihadist-from-cair-about-anti-asian-discrimination-during-the-china-virus-pandemic/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Muslims are always bitching about how we don't give them what they deserve,so how about we give them this virus?

We can deliver it by air to each Muslim country.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Designated terrorist group CAIR ...

What US government agency has designated CAIR a "terrorist group"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What US government agency has designated CAIR a "terrorist group"?

@PeteS in CA

I could very easily be wrong about this,but weren't they considered to be a part of a terrorist group before being drafted by the Dims as foot soldiers?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
CAIR, Holy Land Foundation and ultimately, a reported tie to the Muslim Brotherhood, MB who is designated that in some countries, as terrorist.  But no, I don't think CAIR itself is designated that anywhere.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
CAIR, Holy Land Foundation and ultimately, a reported tie to the Muslim Brotherhood, MB who is designated that in some countries, as terrorist.  But no, I don't think CAIR itself is designated that anywhere.

@TomSea

Thanks. I wasn't sure I was remembering right.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I believe you are correct, they are the political arm front of the terrorists, but not necessarily designated a terrorist organization themselves. (Should be, but...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis