Author Topic: Teenager arrested in deaths of University of Wisconsin doctor and her husband  (Read 451 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Teenager arrested in deaths of University of Wisconsin doctor and her husband
By Mallika Kallingal, CNN

(CNN) -- A teenager has been arrested in connection with the slayings of a University of Wisconsin-Madison doctor and her husband, authorities said Friday.

Beth Potter, 52, and Robin Carre, 57, were found lying in a ditch in the university arboretum by a jogger around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday morning, university police said in a news release. Carre was pronounced dead at the scene and Potter was transported to a local hospital where she died, police said

University police said they arrested Khari Sanford, 18, on Thursday. He was booked into the Dane County Jail on two counts of "party to a crime for first degree intentional homicide."

Read more at:  https://www.azfamily.com/news/us_world_news/teenager-arrested-in-deaths-of-university-of-wisconsin-doctor-and-her-husband/article_c028cd03-fdaf-53a7-8afc-263fdc73c448.html

All murders as far as that goes, are bad but this one caught my attention.  I'd think UW would mainly be closed with some essential services including health and medical going on and perhaps, classes by computer happening.

The suspect was known to them, I wonder what this is about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://heavy.com/news/2020/04/khari-sanford/

They died from a server case of Jungle Fever,caught from a daughter.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 05:06:49 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@sneakypete     Thanks for the heavy article, so it's one of those cases of jilted love, you hear about those kinds of cases from time to time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete     Thanks for the heavy article, so it's one of those cases of jilted love, you hear about those kinds of cases from time to time.

@TomSea

Yup!

IIRC,some old dude using the alias "Shakespeare" may have written a few plays using that theme a long,long time ago.

The only difference is this guy was fueled by black racism,and at the risk or stating the obvious,stupidity.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:05:37 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Of one of the victims from the link @sneakypete posted.
In addition to being a wonderful family physician and highly respected teacher, Beth was a dedicated leader at the Wingra clinic and in our health system. She was wise, warm, and always supportive. There are so many in our department whose lives have been touched by Beth; her loss will weigh heavily within us.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis