Author Topic: Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows..April 5th  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows..April 5th
« on: April 04, 2020, 04:03:58 pm »
By Associated Press, Wire Service Content April 3, 2020, at 8:34 p.m.
More
U.S. News & World Report

Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows
More

WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows:

ABC's “This Week" — Defense Secretary Mark Esper; Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden; Dr. Homer Venters, president, Community Oriented Correctional Health Services; Topeka K. Sam, co-founder, New Yorkers United for Justice.

___

NBC's “Meet the Press” — Italian Premier Giuseppe Conte; Surgeon General Jerome Adams; Govs. Jay Inslee, D-Wash., and Asa Hutchinson, R-Ark.

___

CBS' “Face the Nation" — Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Michael Dowling, CEO of Northwell Health; former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb; Luana Marques, president of the board of directors of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America; James Bullard, president of the St. Louis Federal Reserve.

___

CNN's “State of the Union" — Esper; Govs. John Bel Edwards, D-La., and J.B. Pritzker, D-Ill.

___

“Fox News Sunday" — Adams; Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates; Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, D-Mich.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Guest Lineups for the Sunday News Shows..April 5th
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 06:25:41 pm »
Gee, I'm very thankful for this. Now I can actually have a legitimate 'xcuse to sleep in.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.