Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Immune To The Coronavirus — And The Facts  (Read 159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Immune To The Coronavirus — And The Facts
I & I Editorial Board
April 4, 2020

I&I Editorial

Even as China’s role in creating the COVID-19 crisis becomes more clear, the left is trying to blame President Donald Trump for the resulting deaths. None of it makes sense, and all of it is beneath contempt at a time when the country is still at war with this invisible enemy.

On Sunday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told CNN’s “State of the Union” that “The president’s denial at the beginning was deadly. His delay in getting equipment to where it’s needed is deadly … As the president fiddles, people are dying.”

While Pelosi was uttering this shameless screed, intelligence officials were putting the finishing touches on a report showing how China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak and has been underreporting how many contracted the disease and the number of deaths.

When that report became public, Vice President Mike Pence noted that “What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, and maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/04/04/trump-derangement-syndrom-is-immune-to-the-coronavirus-and-the-facts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Immune? Maybe impervious or impenetrable! I've had some go-rounders recently with Progs on FB.

One is so in love with the Trump called the coronavirus a hoax MSM-lie that she refused to even look at Snopes' debunking. The reliably liberal Snopes! ****sheep****

Another is so in love with the Trump did too little too late Dem/MSM slander that she dismissed the actions and milestones in the timeline linked below as being meaningless. And apparently is in the medical profession! ****sheep****

People like that are the reason I selected the articles supporting each date/event in the timeline so that none can be dismissed as being from "conservative" sources. I know I'm not likely to persuade people like that. I'm more of a poisoner (metaphorically). People like that know their claims can be answered with facts. And their friends see that, too. I just let the "poison", the facts, have its effects in its due time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.