Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo Deploys National Guard to Redistribute Ventilators in NY — ‘Don’t Use the Word Seize’  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

Andrew Cuomo Deploys National Guard to Redistribute Ventilators in NY — ‘Don’t Use the Word Seize’

Charlie Spiering3 Apr 2020

Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Friday said during a press conference he would sign an executive order allowing the government to seize unused ventilators in New York state and redistribute them to hospitals in need as the coronavirus pandemic continues.

“The National Guard are going to be deployed to pick them up across the state, and deploy them to places that we need them,” Cuomo said during a press conference on Friday.

He estimated that about several hundred ventilators would be redistributed.

“Am I willing to deploy the National Guard and inconvenience people for several hundred lives? he asked. “You’re damn right I am.”

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/04/03/andrew-cuomo-deploys-national-guard-to-redistribute-ventilators-in-ny-dont-use-the-word-seize/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Andrew Cuomo Deploys National Guard to Redistribute Ventilators in NY — ‘Don’t Use the Word Seize’

Charlie Spiering3 Apr 2020

Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Friday said during a press conference he would sign an executive order allowing the government to seize unused ventilators in New York state and redistribute them to hospitals in need as the coronavirus pandemic continues.

“The National Guard are going to be deployed to pick them up across the state, and deploy them to places that we need them,” Cuomo said during a press conference on Friday.

He estimated that about several hundred ventilators would be redistributed.

“Am I willing to deploy the National Guard and inconvenience people for several hundred lives? he asked. “You’re damn right I am.”

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/04/03/andrew-cuomo-deploys-national-guard-to-redistribute-ventilators-in-ny-dont-use-the-word-seize/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Wonder if he will have the same zeal, when the outlying areas start needing them, and they start dying off due to shortages. 

Don't use the word seizure?, Kind of like don't use the word Martial Law huh?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.