Author Topic: Schiff proposes coronavirus commission, with subpoena power, to probe pandemic response  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff proposes coronavirus commission, with subpoena power, to probe pandemic response

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on Friday publicly proposed the establishment of a bipartisan commission, with subpoena power, to investigate the response to the coronavirus pandemic by the Trump administration and other levels of government.

Schiff, D-Calif., had floated empaneling a "9/11-style commission" to review the administration’s actions earlier this week, but began circulating a draft of legislation on Friday.

Schiff’s commission would include 10 lawmakers to examine the government’s preparedness in advance of the COVID-19 pandemic and the response to it -- and would provide recommendations to "improve our ability to respond to and recover from future outbreaks, epidemics and pandemics," his office said Friday.

The legislation, according to his office, “closely mirrors” the 9/11 Commission where members of Congress, experts and current and former officials reviewed the Bush administration’s handling and response.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-coronavirus-comission
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It appears the democrats want a shooting war.

Offline mortarman

An' the aim of this is what, eventually?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.