Author Topic: Trump vows 3M will pay ‘big price’ after Fla. officials report masks being sold to highest foreign b  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump vows 3M will pay ‘big price’ after Fla. officials report masks being sold to highest foreign bidder
April 3, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

The American multinational conglomerate corporation 3M is reportedly being forced to pay a “big price” for shady behavior that has been documented by state officials in Florida.

One of those officials, Florida Division of Emergency Management Director Jared Moskowitz, appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” late Thursday to “tell people what is actually happening.”

“For the last several weeks, we have had a boiler room chasing down 3M authorized distributors [and] brokers representing that they sell the N95 masks, only get to warehouses that are completely empty,” he said.

“[We are] being told that our shipments are on cargo planes and the flights don’t even appear. We are chasing ghosts. I just decided to turn up the heat and tell people what is actually happening in the N95 mask space.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/03/trump-vows-3m-will-pay-big-price-after-fla-officials-report-masks-being-sold-to-highest-foreign-bidder-904401
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
3M CEO defends company after Trump tweet: 'We are doing everything we can'
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/490987-3m-ceo-defends-company-after-trump-tweet-we-are-doing-everything-we?fbclid=IwAR2UcmSCKl-FqPtI3bONseDvZ2ZQQPNR4azIsIskKMDxdkfw8S8Ai714DI8

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am a free market, big time capitalist.  However, these times are like WW2, and national security (elimination of COVID-19) trumps profit.  With the POTUS on this one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't believe him, I believe the guy from Fla.

I understand and actually particpated in corporate-speak. That was a very carefully crafted statement for damage control.   No where in his statement did he deny that he free-floated price to highest international entity based on price.  99% of the time I'd agree to free market pricing,  but this is like WW2.....   There needs to be a blend of profit and patriotism.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 03:49:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Looks like further detective work is in order. Is 3M doing the selling and shipping? If so, when? Time context does matter. Or are distributors doing the selling and shipping? If so, when? If the disties did the selling, then the masks were out of 3M's possession and control.

If people are going to pay consequences, lets make sure consequences are warranted and the right people pay.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.