Author Topic: And Trump Takes Advice From This Quack? ...Dr. Fauci Says He Will Lift Social Distancing Restriction  (Read 2314 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Not at all impressed with Dr. Fauci. Dr. Deborah Birx seems to know her stuff.

There is a common issue in STEM; the best technical person is often not that good at communication, management, etc.

I have heard it called 'Dual Track"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments
Is this why Fauci has been so skeptical of hydroxychloroquine?
Published 1 hour ago on Apr 6, 2020
By Shane Trejo

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has become a beloved doom prophet fomenting mass hysteria among the American public amidst the coronavirus pandemic, once worked with technocratic oligarch Bill Gates on his “Global Vaccine Action Plan.”  ...

The “Global Vaccine Action Plan” was announced in 2010 as a public-private partnership of the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.  ...  Big League Politics
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments
Is this why Fauci has been so skeptical of hydroxychloroquine?
Published 1 hour ago on Apr 6, 2020
By Shane Trejo

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has become a beloved doom prophet fomenting mass hysteria among the American public amidst the coronavirus pandemic, once worked with technocratic oligarch Bill Gates on his “Global Vaccine Action Plan.”  ...

The “Global Vaccine Action Plan” was announced in 2010 as a public-private partnership of the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.  ...  Big League Politics

IIRC Dr. Birx is tied to that group too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes.

Both Birx and Fauchi are using models for this virus created by Gates' institute...not anything from the CDC as well.  They seem to be the only models predicting the numbers of deaths and infections to be so high.  IN addition the best/worst case numbers are as far apart as the east and west sides of the Grand Canyon.

That model too also predicts one more extension of the forced internment in our houses through the end of May.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline PeteS in CA

Treatments are not vaccines. Treatments are for those with a disease; vaccines are to prevent catching a disease.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

Both Birx and Fauchi are using models for this virus created by Gates' institute...not anything from the CDC as well.  They seem to be the only models predicting the numbers of deaths and infections to be so high.  IN addition the best/worst case numbers are as far apart as the east and west sides of the Grand Canyon.

That model too also predicts one more extension of the forced internment in our houses through the end of May.

The feedback mechanism ought to be based on the hospital utilization. If hospitals are under utilized the recommended restrictions ought to be relaxed. If they over utilized to the point of triage the recommended restrictions need to be increased. There is a gauge to measure what should be done.

I'll add, this measure/feedback mechanism should be on the local level, not the national level.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 09:27:33 pm by DB »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Which moron hired this quack? /sarc

Only the Best!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Which moron hired this quack? /sarc

Only the Best!

He's been the head of the NAIAD since 1984.  The gentleman that originally appointed him certainly wasn't a "moron".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's been the head of the NAIAD since 1984.  The gentleman that originally appointed him certainly wasn't a "moron".

"Amiable Dunce?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yet let's remember: neither he nor anyone else has seen anything of this sort hit American shores.

To an extent, we are all guessing on this.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yet let's remember: neither he nor anyone else has seen anything of this sort hit American shores.

To an extent, we are all guessing on this.

I would say that H1N1 was worse.  Now maybe in 2009 he was giving the same advice to Obama that he's giving to Trump right now.  But who knows at this point. 

Indeed he wasn't.  Hence the /sarc tag

Offline musiclady

I gotta ask this, @txradioguy - is there something wrong with your house?  Your neighborhood?  Don't  you have a yard?  Can't you walk around in your neighborhood?

Why in the world do you consider staying home like being in prison?

I'm kinda kidding, but kinda not.........   I've been at home for more than 3 weeks now, and I'm perfectly fine.  Don't feel like a prisoner at all....

I find your use of the word "internment" very, very odd......

You can escape, you know.  To Walmart, or Kroger, or a park.  It's really not that bad to be home for a few weeks if you have even a modicum of creativity. 

(But I guess it does explain why you're so emotional about this whole thing).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Seems over the weekend the forum sheeple decided to up and hate Dr. Fauci for some reason...

I'm with @PeteS in CA

Calling Fauci names, is very low information.

However that is clearly the trend

Sorry to tell you we agree.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I gotta ask this, @txradioguy - is there something wrong with your house?  Your neighborhood?  Don't  you have a yard?  Can't you walk around in your neighborhood?

Why in the world do you consider staying home like being in prison?

I'm kinda kidding, but kinda not.........   I've been at home for more than 3 weeks now, and I'm perfectly fine.  Don't feel like a prisoner at all....

Well I live on a military base.  They've got rules in place a little more stringent than civilian neighborhoods.  I don't feel like putting on a damn mask just to take a walk through my neighborhood.

I find your use of the word "internment" very, very odd......

Well we aren't volunteering for any of this for the most part right now are we?  If it's forced on us...what other way is there to describe it?

You can escape, you know.  To Walmart, or Kroger, or a park.  It's really not that bad to be home for a few weeks if you have even a modicum of creativity. 

(But I guess it does explain why you're so emotional about this whole thing).

And we've done that.  Colorado Springs is a damn ghost town.  It's sad. 

Oh and as for your snarky "emotional" remark.  There's nothing emotional in what I'm saying.  I'm just stating reality in a world where you can't buy toilet paper ramen and other normal items in a store because people panicked and bought them up for no rational reason.

Emotional is buying into wildly inaccurate charts about deaths from this virus that are hawked at the highest level and repeated ad nauseam on the news and on social media and talked about like fact on forums like this.

Being emotional is worrying more about this virus and the low number of deaths so far in comparison to how many people die each year from drug over doses (68K in 2018 the last year they have data on) or the flu.  Did you know that the rate of flu deaths right now is ABOVE the epidemic threshold right now?  Or that 162 infants have died from the flu during the 2019-20 flu season?  Yet the same doctor who runs the labs and the center that generates the stats about that particular virus isn't up in front of a podium telling people we need to shut the country down to stop its spread.

If anything I'm looking at all of this from a logical non emotion point of view.  What you're doing is projection.

This was a test to see how easily people would comply...we've failed that test miserably.

But you go ahead and think I'm being "emotional" because I'm not buying into the hype like you and some others here are.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Seems over the weekend the forum sheeple decided to up and hate Dr. Fauci for some reason...

Well there's been things emerging that lead people to doubt the sincerity of some of the things he's saying right now.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

I stopped blaming President Trump on March 13th when he declared a National Emergency and asked for the cooperation of all Americans.  I think Garrison's offensive cartoon implies my President, and still your President too @Bigun , would instigate Martial Law and checkpoints and a mandatory vaccine rollout at the instruction of George Soros.  It's stupid.  Even more sad than the cartoon is the realization that you are not a stupid man, so I gotta ask "Do you think Soros is pulling President Trump's strings?"

Offline musiclady

Well I live on a military base.  They've got rules in place a little more stringent than civilian neighborhoods.  I don't feel like putting on a damn mask just to take a walk through my neighborhood.

Well we aren't volunteering for any of this for the most part right now are we?  If it's forced on us...what other way is there to describe it?

Oh and as for your snarky "emotional" remark.  There's nothing emotional in what I'm saying.  I'm just stating reality in a world where you can't buy toilet paper ramen and other normal items in a store because people panicked and bought them up for no rational reason.

Emotional is buying into wildly inaccurate charts about deaths from this virus that are hawked at the highest level and repeated ad nauseam on the news and on social media and talked about like fact on forums like this.

Being emotional is worrying more about this virus and the low number of deaths so far in comparison to how many people die each year from drug over doses (68K in 2018 the last year they have data on) or the flu.  Did you know that the rate of flu deaths right now is ABOVE the epidemic threshold right now?  Or that 162 infants have died from the flu during the 2019-20 flu season?  Yet the same doctor who runs the labs and the center that generates the stats about that particular virus isn't up in front of a podium telling people we need to shut the country down to stop its spread.

If anything I'm looking at all of this from a logical non emotion point of view.  What you're doing is projection.

This was a test to see how easily people would comply...we've failed that test miserably.

But you go ahead and think I'm being "emotional" because I'm not buying into the hype like you and some others here are.

#1 - I'm not "buying the hype."  Try to realize that intelligent, well informed, independent thinking people can disagree with each other. 

#2 - From the beginning you have been snarking at other people accusing us of being emotional, so don't get all defensive when the snark is turned back on you.  It's what happens when you start with the accusations before you listen to people.  Conclusions are almost always wrong when you do that.  And your conclusions are wildly wrong.

#3 - People here who take the viral threat more seriously than you do are not the people who are hoarding TP because they are scared.  Conflating the two groups is stupid.

#4 - Until this issue I have always believed you to be one of the most level headed people on this forum, but your reaction and offense at the measures being taken to help the hospitals deal with the greatest health care crisis in any of our lifetimes, is seemingly very different from the rational person I always believed you to be.  There are one or two others from whom I expect screeching and wailing and irrational false accusations about being lemmings and falling for leftist lies, but you were never one of them.

Until now.

I still respect you a lot, but this new over-the-top (and quite nasty) persona is one I'm going to have to get used to.

In the mean time, I'm going to be smart, and content, and considerate of the health of others and calmly stay home.  And I will believe the people who know what they're doing, and not someone who is not in the medical profession posting anonymously on a political forum.  So forgive me for not thinking of you as an expert.

btw.........even on a military base, there must be opportunity to be creative so that you don't lose your mind.

Try it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

You make some very good points, and many I agree with.  On the points where we disagree I don't think you're particularly emotional about it.  I am emotional about it...sorry it comes with my humanity.  On those points, I'm perfect happy to agree you are unemotionally wrong, as long as you allow my right to be emotionally wrong also.

I don't think we are anywhere near peak so I'll wait to do comparisons with other tragedies...or shall we fight over the term "tragedies?"

I think you are an incredibly smart fellow.  You come up with stuff like "This was a test to see how easily people would comply...we've failed that test miserably."

That's awesome, damning, and undeniable, but now we know where we are as Americans.  Assimilate Now!  We are Negan!

I did some thinking over my last 3-day ban.  I recognized that it's no fun arguing with myself.  I'm sure I've said belittling things to you in the heat of an argument and my only defense is we are all hypocrites sometimes, but I'm glad you're here @txradioguy .  I appreciate your cynicism and observations. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't think we are anywhere near peak so I'll wait to do comparisons with other tragedies...or shall we fight over the term "tragedies?"

We have no idea where peak was...if we're in the middle of it or at the tail end because of two things. 1) The lack of candor (and continued deception) by the ChiComs at the beginning of this about how many were sick, when they started dealing with it and how many died and 2) because our own CDC is instructing hospitals to list the Chinese Corona Virus as the primary cause of death in someone even if they died of a heart attack or cancer and merely tested positive for the virus.

My point in comparing death rate from this nothing's like drug over doses and the 2019-20 flu season is to show that there are things that happen in this country that cause far more deaths per day/month/year that haven't generated the kind of panic and top down closure of the entire country like this particular virus has.

Why this one?  Why now?

I'm sure I've said belittling things to you in the heat of an argument and my only defense is we are all hypocrites sometimes, but I'm glad you're here @txradioguy .  I appreciate your cynicism and observations. 

@Once-Ler it's all good.  I've given as good as I've gotten.  I don't take it personal.  If I did I'd have left here a couple months after I was invited over from TOS.

Offline mountaineer

I stopped blaming President Trump on March 13th when he declared a National Emergency and asked for the cooperation of all Americans.  I think Garrison's offensive cartoon implies my President, and still your President too @Bigun , would instigate Martial Law and checkpoints and a mandatory vaccine rollout at the instruction of George Soros.  It's stupid.  Even more sad than the cartoon is the realization that you are not a stupid man, so I gotta ask "Do you think Soros is pulling President Trump's strings?"
I don't believe that's supposed to be Soros, but Bill Gates.