Author Topic: UN Wants a 10% Global Tax to Pay for New "Shared Responsibility" Program to Address Coronavirus Pand  (Read 559 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The WHO lied about the seriousness of the global coronavirus pandemic. The WHO praised China despite their continued lying. And WHO leader Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus then later created an international panic and global depression when he overstated the mortality rate of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Facts be damned.

But now the WHO’s sister organization, the United Nations, believes they should be paid more after the pandemic.
They want more power and cash — a LOT MORE power and cash.

Secretary General Antonio Guterres announced his “shared responsibility, global solidarity” plan this week.

LifeSite News reported:

The United Nations Secretary-General, António Guterres, has announced the creation of a fund for addressing the global coronavirus pandemic – and he is simultaneously asking nations to contribute the equivalent of at least 10 percent of the annual income of the entire planet to a massive “human-centered, innovative and coordinated stimulus package” that would be administered at the international level.

Although Guterres doesn’t state it explicitly, he seems to be connecting the new fund, which he calls a “dedicated COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund,” with the massive stimulus package plan, announcing both measures in the same press release.

If countries were to accept the plan, the United Nations or some similar coordinating agency would be given the equivalent of approximately 8.7 trillion USD, an unprecedented amount that would be 2,900 times greater than the UN’s annual budget of 3 billion USD.

The proposed plan would effectively place a global agency, presumably the UN itself, in charge of propping up the economies of the world during the coronavirus crisis, placing it in charge of 10% of global income.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/un-wants-10-global-tax-pay-new-global-shared-responsibility-program-address-coronavirus-pandemic/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
General Anthony McAuliffe was far more economical and genteel in his one word reply to the Germans at Bastogne than my two word reply to the UN is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
General Anthony McAuliffe was far more economical and genteel in his one word reply to the Germans at Bastogne than my two word reply to the UN is.

Indeed he was!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mortarman

Anymore reason for us to not only get out of the UN, butt for the UN to get out of New York.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline dfwgator

Hey UN, put your money where your mouth is, and let's use the UN Building as a hospital.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hey UN, put your money where your mouth is, and let's use the UN Building as a hospital.
Ah hell, they would only do that if the patients were all young women and girls for them to rape.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ah hell, they would only do that if the patients were all young women and girls for them to rape.
Somehow, I doubt they would be so gender specific.  888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Exactly.  No time like the present for the U.S. to completely withdraw from the U.N.  Something that should have been done a long time ago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yet another example of why I support UNexit: the US out of the UN; the UN out of the US.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

UN wants a 10% global tax...

And as my late father would say, people in hell want ice water too. 

Go away, UN.

Offline mortarman

The US already pays 22% of th UN budget as it is. Plus diplomatic security, an' they pay no property tax. They've been on the gravytrain for far too long an' all we get from them is threats to our security.

:pop41:

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.