Author Topic: San Francisco Bans Reusable Grocery Bags, Returns to Plastic Bags  (Read 330 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

San Francisco Bans Reusable Grocery Bags, Returns to Plastic Bags
American Greatness, Apr 2, 2020

The notoriously far-left city of San Francisco has reversed its own ban on plastic bags in response to the spread of the coronavirus, now prohibiting the use of reusable bags as a sanitary measure, according to Politico.

The push to ban plastic bags, which leftists have claimed, without evidence, are more likely to cause pollution, had been achieved in many liberal cities, from San Francisco to New York. However, with the fear of spreading the contagious coronavirus, the same bags being used multiple times are more likely to help spread the disease than single-use plastic bags.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/04/02/san-francisco-bans-reusable-grocery-bags-returns-to-plastic-bags/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: San Francisco Bans Reusable Grocery Bags, Returns to Plastic Bags
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 04:00:45 pm »
 88devil

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 08:27:08 pm »
Symbolic of the idiocy of liberalism.
Next up is banning reusable glasses and approving plastic bottles.

Liberalism is a disease that can kill you.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 08:36:28 pm »
I read the same thing years ago. People were warning that using the same grocery bag over and over was unsanitary.
Those bags frequently have blood from thawing meats, rotten fruit and vegetable remnants, spilled yogurt or milk or whatever, in the bottom. Reusable bags can work as long as the users are willing to clean and sanitize them after each use. Most people just do not do that.

Unsanitary reusable bags is an old and well known issue.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 08:40:53 pm »
Getting a liberal to admit that they were wrong....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 01:01:59 am »
Good. Now they can be repurposed to pick up homeless sh*t.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis