Author Topic: Hannity and O'Reilly claim Biden's family concerned about candidate's mental health  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hannity and O'Reilly claim Biden's family concerned about candidate's mental health
by Anthony Leonardi
 | April 01, 2020 07:19 PM

Fox News host Sean Hannity and former Fox News personality Bill O'Reilly claimed anonymous Democratic sources have lost confidence in former Vice President Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee.

During Hannity's Wednesday radio program, O'Reilly said Biden insiders told him Biden's family and friends have "great concern" about the presidential candidate's mental health.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hannity-and-oreilly-claim-bidens-family-concerned-about-candidates-mental-health
"There is great concern among Mr. Biden's family and friends about his mental health. Great concern. And his wife is the key, all right? Dr. Jill Biden. She has a Ph.D in education. They're worried about him," O'Reilly said.

"And the thinking now is that, if Biden can't make it, they'll get him to a couple of weeks before the convention, and then he'll step aside for health reasons and give his delegates to Cuomo," O'Reilly said, fueling speculation that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo may be eyeing a late entry into the 2020 contest given the high marks he has received for his handling of New York's coronavirus outbreak.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

This again?  Tucker Carlson had some anonymous sources within the Biden campaign claiming he was unfit and would be replaced.  Now we have Hannity and Bill O with more anonymous sources making similar claims. 

Why do I think all these stories about "concern" for Biden's mental health are part of an organize effort to get rid of Trump's competition?

I believe in Fake news.  FOX is just as bad as the rest of them.  Of course I think Biden is loosing it.  But I don't believe this.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This again?  Tucker Carlson had some anonymous sources within the Biden campaign claiming he was unfit and would be replaced.  Now we have Hannity and Bill O with more anonymous sources making similar claims. 

Why do I think all these stories about "concern" for Biden's mental health are part of an organize effort to get rid of Trump's competition?
@Applewood
I too think Biden's mental  health looks sketchy based on some clips of him recently and not so recently.  Fortunately he's running against a President who is most certainly equally impaired.  I'm trying to always give my President the benefit of the doubt when ever possible, but I do wonder why President Trump's family has no concerns about his health.  Did they see Hitlery pass out on the campaign last time?  Nice to see Biden's family cares.

Should make for unbelievable debates...if they and I live that long.

Given both their ages and deteriorating health, I don't think it is a waste of time to speculate how messed up our elections will be, if one of them passes or steps down after millions of absentee ballots are cast.  Would the VP candidate get those votes?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 05:50:06 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Applewood
I too think Biden's mental  health looks sketchy based on some clips of him recently and not so recently.  Fortunately he's running against a President who is most certainly equally impaired.  I'm trying to always give my President the benefit of the doubt when ever possible, but I do wonder why President Trump's family has no concerns about his health.  Did they see Hitlery pass out on the campaign last time?  Nice to see Biden's family cares.

Should make for unbelievable debates...if they and I live that long.

Given both their ages and deteriorating health, I don't think it is a waste of time to speculate how messed up our elections will be, if one of them passes or steps down after millions of absentee ballots are cast.  Would the VP candidate get those votes?

Seeing Trump bragging about his COVID briefings being better than sitcoms brought it home how disconnected he was from reality.  I wonder if we can get a late entry too?

But I don't think Biden's family would acknowledge that publicly. If they were concerned they would handle it personally and he would probably be forced to bow out.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:07:41 am by Chosen Daughter »

Seeing Trump bragging about his COVID briefings being better than sitcoms brought it home how disconnected he was from reality.  I wonder if we can get a late entry too?

But I don't think Biden's family would acknowledge that publicly. If they were concerned they would handle it personally and he would probably be forced to bow out.

Biden still might drop out.  He really does not look good. 

I thought our President compared his very incredible ratings to the Bachelor finale.  The Bachelor is a Reality-TV show.  I think we are living in another Reality-TV show called "Survivor."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Spreading unsourced "news" about Biden's mental health and hinting he will drop out of the race are part of that effort.
There is no need for unsourced "news". Just listen to the guy yourself.
Within 5 minutes of his mindless incongruous ramblings, you will be able to make the call yourself.
Everything he says is incoherent nonsense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's ok.  I've listened to enough of Trump's rambling, incoherent commentaries.   No need to hear any from Biden.

lol...   Sure wish Pence was POTUS
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's ok.  I've listened to enough of Trump's rambling, incoherent commentaries.   No need to hear any from Biden.
@Applewood

Great. Wonderful response...what a stupid childish cop-out. Typical Liberal deflection.
Yes. Biden is mentally incompetent ... but so is Trump! nanananananaaaa
Trump is not the topic at hand. But a Liberal will always change the topic to Trump.
Well yes, Hitler was bad...but Trump is worse! nananananaaa
But...but we are not talking about Trump. The topic is Hitler.
Yes...well maybe...but Trump is still worse! nananananaaa
It is like arguing with an 8 year old.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Biden still might drop out.  He really does not look good. 

I thought our President compared his very incredible ratings to the Bachelor finale.  The Bachelor is a Reality-TV show.  I think we are living in another Reality-TV show called "Survivor."

Its reality tv alright.  Who knows even what's true anymore.  Disgusting that the President can't even see that he looks like a child talking about his ratings at Coronavirus pressers non the least.  Oh, seems to be doing fine, then he's a self absorbed baby again.   And then there's the VP, who Trump asked to head up COVID19 response, but his job has been taken over by Jared Kushner.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Applewood

Great. Wonderful response...what a stupid childish cop-out. Typical Liberal deflection.
Yes. Biden is mentally incompetent ... but so is Trump! nanananananaaaa
Trump is not the topic at hand. But a Liberal will always change the topic to Trump.
Well yes, Hitler was bad...but Trump is worse! nananananaaa
But...but we are not talking about Trump. The topic is Hitler.
Yes...well maybe...but Trump is still worse! nananananaaa
It is like arguing with an 8 year old.

Well its pretty hard to launch any criticism when your not any better.  But your response is deflection from the real issue.  That there isn't a sane person to vote for in 2020.  What does seem like a 8 year old child would be a person that sends several texts talking about how popular his briefings are when there is a pandemic.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Me too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So again.
On a thread about Biden's mental health, the only topic the Liberals/NeverTrumps want to discuss is Trump.
What Trump has said, and what Trump has done, with no mention of the topic Biden at all.
So it is basically impossible to have a discussion about Biden. Because any time Biden is brought up, the return responses are always about Trump. Maybe it is just me, but I find that very odd, and very telling.

TDS permeates these people's entire life and their entire train of thought. They cannot have a discussion about anything, anything at all, without invoking Trump somehow/some way, not matter how indirectly it relates to the topic at hand.

Glad it is them and not me. I would hate to live like that.

Online mountaineer

I put no stock in anonymous sources. My newspaper forbade us reporters from citing them. Either we got someone to say it on the record, or we didn't report it at all.

Having said that, I certainly believe that everyone around Biden should be concerned about his mental health. His behavior shows classic signs of dementia. Those of us who have had family members with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia can see it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

So again.
On a thread about Biden's mental health, the only topic the Liberals/NeverTrumps want to discuss is Trump.
What Trump has said, and what Trump has done, with no mention of the topic Biden at all.
So it is basically impossible to have a discussion about Biden. Because any time Biden is brought up, the return responses are always about Trump. Maybe it is just me, but I find that very odd, and very telling.

TDS permeates these people's entire life and their entire train of thought. They cannot have a discussion about anything, anything at all, without invoking Trump somehow/some way, not matter how indirectly it relates to the topic at hand.

Glad it is them and not me. I would hate to live like that.

Amen.  That is why I have found it much easier to bypass their posts. Their posts are mostly to bash Trump.

No, I don't agree with everything that Trump is doing or has done, but to only post to purposefully bash our President with mostly leftist talking points, yes, it's very telling and quite frankly, IMHO it's a waste of time to even respond. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

Amen.  That is why I have found it much easier to bypass their posts. Their posts are mostly to bash Trump.

No, I don't agree with everything that Trump is doing or has done, but to only post to purposefully bash our President with mostly leftist talking points, yes, it's very telling and quite frankly, IMHO it's a waste of time to even respond.

Very well stated.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cuomo may be eyeing a late entry into the 2020 contest given the high marks he has received for his handling of New York's coronavirus outbreak.

Since when do people get high marks for mishandling something until it gets out of control,and then screaming for help?

BTW,NOBODY outside of denizens in NYC are ever going to vote for  NYC mayor for president. NYC ain't even a part of America.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mesaclone

Oh, the melodrama!  For crying out loud -- the comment was made that Biden has of late been spouting gibberish, which must mean he has dementia.  What I'm saying is that to my admittedly failing ears, Trump's comments off the cuff or on Twitter, without a prepared text are gibberish too.  I didn't say it meant that Trump has dementia too.  I don't know if either man is mentally unsound.  But I am saying that when Trump talks, much of the time I don't know what the hell he is trying to say.

If you can't see the difference between the mental acuity of the two men, you've lost all ability to look at things objectively. You consider what Trump says to be gibberish simply because you hate the man, and no doubt he's a bit of a blowhard. But Trump states his views with crystal clarity...disagree though you may with what it is he states...he says what he means and means what he says.

Biden, on the other hand, gets lost in mid-sentence...literally babbles and forgets his topics...he IS Joe30330. I don't take any relish in describing Biden as exhibiting signs of dementia as that is terrifying to see in someone who has a 50/50 shot at commanding a massive nuclear arsenal...but his behavior has become self-evident.

Biden's handlers do their best to hide/shelter Joe from long speeches, extemporaneous discussions, complex questioning and ad libs...Trump thrives in any and all of those environments (evidenced by his rallies, his total command of press conferences, and his ability to simply talk off the cuff and motivate his supporters). Trump's handlers and the man himself thrive the MORE they can get him in front of camera's to handle tough questions...which is why his approval goes up with more briefings...Biden's presence on camera erodes his image and support. If Biden were forced to stand up and take an hours worth of direct and hostile questioning from reporters out to get him...he would end up in a cushioned room with no view. In short, they have nothing in common in terms of their mental acuity.

Your effort to paint a view of the two men as being in ANY way equivalent is childish at best, and almost certainly disingenuous on your part. They, intellectually and in terms of articulation and mental acuity, have absolutely nothing in common.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 05:31:27 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 :beer:

@catfish1957

Why would you say such a damn-fool thing? The DNC would have Pence hiding under the desk in fear,trembling and crying.

We need Trump to destroy the DNC before it's safe for someone like Pence to be President.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline MajorClay

I'm concerned about his mental health.

Offline aligncare

:beer:
@catfish1957

Why would you say such a damn-fool thing? The DNC would have Pence hiding under the desk in fear,trembling and crying.

We need Trump to destroy the DNC before it's safe for someone like Pence to be President.

I agree. Pence is a decent, normal human being. In other words, demon-rats would have him for breakfast.

Trump, on the other hand, is better equipped to fight the evil—being that he’s evil himself! (insert demonic cackling here).  8888madkitty

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

Bashing Trump has gotten to be a team sport around here, apparently intended to drive people away from the site...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Not guide us through this crisis?

Online mountaineer

Not guide us through this crisis?
You never heard of multitasking?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

You never heard of multitasking?
I have heard fighting a war on two fronts is difficult.