Author Topic: CNN’s Acosta After Coronavirus Briefing: Trump ‘Is Scared’ — ‘We Could All Feel That in the Room’  (Read 216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 31 Mar 2020

Tuesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” network White House correspondent Jim Acosta said at the coronavirus press conference President Donald Trump seemed “scared.”

He said, “Anderson, I will tell you in seven years I have covered the White House, that is the most stunning briefing I have ever sat through. To have public health officials come in and try to explain to the American people that they need to come to grips with the fact – or the very strong likelihood that we’re going to see 100,000 to 200,000 Americans die over the next couple months from the coronavirus. I have to tell you — it was just downright chilling.”

Acosta continued, “I will say in terms of what the president was saying in the briefing room, this was President Trump changing his tune on the coronavirus. At one point he said it’s not the flu, it’s vicious. That’s after he has compared it to the coronavirus in the past. You mentioned just a few moments ago where he was advising that Americans perhaps start wearing scarves because of these recommendations that are starting to come from people like Dr. Fauci that perhaps wearing masks in public might be a good idea. At one point, the president said we’re about to enter a ruff two-week period. This is just a stark contrast from what the president was saying a couple of weeks ago and how he’s been describing this coronavirus all along.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/03/31/cnns-acosta-after-coronavirus-briefing-trump-is-scared-we-could-all-feel-that-in-the-room/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote