Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Biden insiders say he won’t make it to Election Day  (Read 519 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tucker Carlson: Biden insiders say he won’t make it to Election Day
by Anthony Leonardi   | March 27, 2020

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said insiders in the Joe Biden presidential campaign believe he will not be mentally fit to be president come Election Day.

While appearing on the Charlie LeDuff podcast, Carlson claimed that Biden insiders told him they don't believe the former vice president has the mental fortitude to last until the 2020 election in November, speculating that the Democratic Party may revoke his potential nomination.

"I sincerely and totally believe that Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee on Election Day," Carlson began.

Read more at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tucker-carlson-biden-insiders-say-he-wont-make-it-to-election-day

Offline Applewood

More anonymous sources.  Alleged "insiders?"  Who are they, Tucker?  Or are they a figment of your imagination?

Offline TomSea

Well, that's a knee-slapper, someone doesn't mind putting Trump down but takes offense about Biden. As unbiased as I can be, one can't help but see at times, he looks confused.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If you listen to some of his on camera interviews lately and his little Coronavirus "updates" from his house...it's very clear something is wrong.

They can't blame it on him being tired from campaigning right now.

It's gonna make for a very entertaining convention.   :pop41:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

Well, that's a knee-slapper, someone doesn't mind putting Trump down but takes offense about Biden. As unbiased as I can be, one can't help but see at times, he looks confused.

I didn't take any offense.  Actually, I don't like Trump or Biden.  What I was trying to say -- and maybe once again I wasn't clear -- is that there is this theory going around that Biden had "lost it" and is going to be replaced, but no one really has any exact proof.  Yes, I do remember the stories about him confusing his wife with his sister or walking toward a plane that wasn't the one he was taking, and so on.  But I don't know that any of those incidents necessarily prove he has dementia. 

You may recall in 2016, Hillary had several stumbles and times when she didn't look or sound right.  The rumor then was that she was drunk.  Again, not proven. 

Both Hillary and Biden are getting on in years.  Most people as they age slow down, they tire out much more easily and maybe they have some memory loss that goes with aging.  And I'm not so sure that despite glowing reports of Trump's good health, he is all that sharp either.  It's not a slam against him or anyone else -- just the facts of life.  We get old and we aren't like we were when we were 20.

What bugs me about this statement by Tucker Carlson is that we have a report citing some supposed "insiders."  This is like all the negative stories about Trump which his supporters dismiss because most of the stories are sourced to someone anonymous.  Seems to me that if a person would dismiss an anonymously sourced, negative story about Trump, then he or she should also dismiss  this negative story about Biden.

Offline Applewood

If you listen to some of his on camera interviews lately and his little Coronavirus "updates" from his house...it's very clear something is wrong.

They can't blame it on him being tired from campaigning right now.

It's gonna make for a very entertaining convention.   :pop41:

And to be fair, most of the time when Trump says something off the cuff (as opposed to a prepared speech), I don't know what he's talking about.  To me it sounds like gibberish.  So does that mean Trump has dementia too?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:45:33 pm by Applewood »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sand to be fair, most of the time when Trump says something off the cuff (as opposed to a prepared speech), I don't know what he's talking about.  To me it sounds like gibberish.  So does that mean Trump has dementia too?

I completely agree with the comment you made about the age of the candidates.  Biden and Trump are old men who should be enjoying retirement but are both vying to run a country.  That prematurely ages a person.  Look how much Obama and Bush 43 aged while they were in office.

As for dementia, hard for me to say whether it's that or just the Queens neighborhood coming out in him when he spouts off some of the things he says.  IMHO I think he's trying to ad lib on the fly and the result is the same as Biden...gibberish.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

Biden is a big Chinese suck-up, has he or someone close to him gotten rich on China deals as well? We have a dumbed down electorate that could potentially vote him in? Disgraceful.

The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
By Peter Schweizer
May 11, 2019 | 10:45pm

Why is Joe Biden so warm toward China?

Last week, Biden raised eyebrows when he shrugged off concerns over the China threat. “Come on, man,” Biden said. “I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not competition for us.”

Perhaps Biden’s insouciant attitude toward the Chinese government has to do with the fact that his family does not consider them competitors but business partners.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/

What a disaster that would be. There are many more articles on this.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
More anonymous sources.  Alleged "insiders?"  Who are they, Tucker?  Or are they a figment of your imagination?

I disregard any article that quotes the infamous "un-named source"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.