Author Topic: Joe Biden Begs For Campaign Donations In The Middle Of Global Pandemic; "I Know Times Are Tough, But  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Begs For Campaign Donations In The Middle Of Global Pandemic; "I Know Times Are Tough, But..."

Clayton Keirns
Posted March 31, 2020 in Politics

Millions of Americans have filed for unemployment, businesses are closing down all across the country, and the economy has come to a grinding halt...but that didn't stop good ol' Joe Biden from begging for money from his supporters on Twitter.

On Tuesday evening, Biden tweeted out a desperate "end of quarter" donation push that got tons of horrible feedback on Twitter.

"Tonight marks our biggest public end-of-quarter deadline of the campaign so far. I know times are tough, but what’s at stake in this election has never been clearer. If you could chip in to help us reach our goal, I would really appreciate it"

Joe Biden
✔
@JoeBiden

Tonight marks our biggest public end-of-quarter deadline of the campaign so far. I know times are tough, but what’s at stake in this election has never been clearer. If you could chip in to help us reach our goal, I would really appreciate it:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/joe-biden-begs-for-campaign-donations-in-the-middle-of-global-pandemic-i-know-times-are-tough-but/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Why don't you hit up your masters in Beijing, Joe?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Why don't you hit up your masters in Beijing, Joe?
I expect the Chiinese already know Gropey Joe, is a No - Go.

Joe may be the last to know, tho

And think we are not even near the dem convention, yet.

Wierdest campaign in modern times.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mortarman

The ChiComms already have a fund ready to buy stealth fighter tech from the Pantsuit Assassin. Why would they waste it on a the guy they know is gonna be replaced by her at the brokered convention?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.