Author Topic: Judd Apatow Says Prosecute Trump and Republicans: ‘They Are All Murderers’  (Read 758 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Kew 31 Mar 2020

Hollywood writer-director Judd Apatow launched another scathing attack on President Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress, describing them as “murderers” whose actions have caused “thousands of deaths.”

On Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell argued that the efforts of Democrats in Congress to impeachment the president on false grounds had distracted from the impending threat of the Chinese coronavirus.
Advertisement

“It came up while we were tied down in the impeachment trial,” McConnell said in an interview on The Hugh Hewitt Show. “And I think it diverted the attention of the government because everything every day was all about impeachment.”

Responding to McConnell’s claim, Apatow suggested that McConnell and his fellow Republicans should face prosecution, without specifying what charges they should face.

“I think [the Senate Majority Leader] and all of these politicians should be prosecuted when this is done for the lies which cost thousands of deaths,” he wrote. “He knows Trump is a con man who lied to everyone to delay bad news and that led to thousands of additional deaths. They are all murderers.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/03/31/judd-apatow-says-prosecute-trump-and-republicans-because-they-are-all-murderers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

More Non-Essentials heard from.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:19:03 pm by dfwgator »

Online goatprairie

Another Hollyweird schlockmeister weighs in....and registers in moron territory.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LottieDah

Hey Judd, Democrats and liberals have killed more human beings since the inception of Roe v. Wade than Trump and Republicans.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of Judd Apatow until I read this thread.

Is he supposed to be somebody important...?

Offline mountaineer

Who?
He's another one I wouldn't know if I tripped over him, but he seems to have some serious problems distinguishing fiction from reality.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd never heard of Judd Apatow until I read this thread.

Is he supposed to be somebody important...?

No.  Feel free to forget him upon exiting any room.  Excuse me...gotta go to the bath room.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

He's another one of those Hollyweird losers who spout off anti-Trump rants so that they can keep their names on the Libturd Hollyweird Cocktail party guest list. It works the same way in the Washington Swamp.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

Bring it, Judd! ****sheep**** Attempt a "citizens' arrest"! ****sheep****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

No.  Feel free to forget him upon exiting any room.  Excuse me...gotta go to the bath room.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Apatow's claim to fame is being married to Leslie Mann, actress.  His work is mediocre.  He uses his wife in his work, i.e. Knocked Up, which had Katherine Heigl in it.

He is just one more Hollywood nobody whose ego is bigger than California.

Offline GrouchoTex

Online goatprairie

Exactly.
Never heard of 'em.
I've heard of him. But after looking at the things he's produced, it would make no difference to me if he had never existed. He's made a lot of crap. We're already deluged with lib fecal matter from Hollyweird.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
More Non-Essentials heard from.
Should be non-essential morons heard from  :tongue2:

Offline mortarman

Should be non-essential morons heard from  :tongue2:

Absolutely. How else would we identify these idiots. An old proverb sez "A wise man remains silent an' lets the world think him a fool while a fool opens his mouth an' removes all doubt".

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

Since few of us had any idea who he was, here's a recent pic:

I see now why his opinion matters.
source
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

Since few of us had any idea who he was, here's a recent pic:

I see now why his opinion matters.
source

Looks like a drunken bum I've once seen draped over a US Mailbox on State St. in Madison, WI trying to panhandle enough money to get another 12 pack at Badger Liquor Store. The bum was more articulate.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just another monkey in the Hollywood primate preserve, throwing turds at the glass, trying to get the attention of the people walking by outside. *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis