Author Topic: Brooklyn man arrested for hoarding masks, coughing on FBI agents  (Read 654 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Brooklyn man arrested for hoarding masks, coughing on FBI agents
NY Post, Mar 31, 2020

A Brooklyn man claiming to be infected with the coronavirus coughed on FBI agents who were investigating him for hoarding medical supplies, the US Attorney’s Office said Monday.

Baruch Feldheim, 43, is facing charges of assault and making false statements to the feds on Sunday outside his Borough Park home where he allegedly peddled and stored massive amounts of N95 respirator masks, federal officials said.

Feldheim is also accused of price-gouging. On March 18, he’s suspected of selling a New Jersey doctor about 1,000 of the masks for $12,000, a markup of roughly 700 percent, authorities said.

The accused fraudster also directed another doctor to an Irvington, NJ, auto repair shop to pick up another order. There, the doctor reported to investigators that Feldheim was allegedly hoarding enough medical supplies “to outfit an entire hospital.”

The materials included hand sanitizers, Clorox wipes, chemical cleaning agents and surgical supplies.

By last Monday, Feldheim was operating from his Brooklyn home, offering to push surgical gowns to a nurse, the feds said.

Two days later, the suspected hoarder received a gigantic shipment at his home of about eight pallets of face masks.

FBI agents then staked out his house, first noticing empty boxes of N95 masks outside.

More:  https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/brooklyn-man-arrested-for-hoarding-masks-coughing-on-fbi-agents/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Brooklyn man arrested for hoarding masks, coughing on FBI agents
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 04:22:49 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 04:26:07 pm »

Yeppers! NYPD didn't find this guy. Nor did New York State's law enforcement people. The Feds found and nailed him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 05:16:50 pm »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino

Cuomo: People are stealing medical supplies from hospitals
Trump: People are stealing medical supplies from hospitals
Cuomo: I have no idea what Trump is talking about

10:25 AM · Mar 31, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1244994186866298881

Gov. Cuomo Flip-Flops Solely to Contradict Trump
bongino.com, Mar 31, 2020, Matt Palumbo

I'd love for President Donald Trump to simply declare that “2+2=4,” because you know there’s someone out there in the media that would actually try to dispute it.

There’s no shortage of examples of the media reversing on prior reporting simply because Trump said something in agreement with it, and during a global pandemic, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo himself is giving the media an assist.

Earlier in the month, on March 6th, Cuomo reported the depressing fact that medical supplies were being stolen from hospitals. “Not just people taking a couple or three, I mean just actual thefts of those products,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I’ve asked the state police to do an investigation, look at places that are selling masks, medical equipment, protective wear, feeding the anxiety.”

On Sunday Trump made a comment to the same effect, noting how massive the increase in demand for masks was – even in the midst of a pandemic. “How do you go from 10 to 20, to 300,000? Ten— to 20,000 masks to 300,000? Where are the masks going? Are they going out the back door? How do you go from 10,000 to 300,000? And we have that in a lot of different places. So, somebody should probably look into that, because I just don’t see, from a practical standpoint, how that’s possible to go from that to that.”

And in response, Cuomo demonstrated that he’s either a partisan hack or has the memory of Tom Second Tom. “I don’t know what he’s trying to say” Cuomo said on Monday during his daily coronavirus briefing in response to Trump’s comment echoing exactly what he said weeks ago. “In terms of a suggestion that the PPE equipment is not going to a correct place, I don’t know what that means. I don’t know what he’s trying to say. If he wants to make an accusation then let him make an accusation. But I don’t know what he’s trying to say by inference.”

https://bongino.com/gov-cuomo-flip-flops-solely-to-contradict-trump/

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 05:20:00 pm »
Brooklyn man arrested for hoarding masks, coughing on FBI agents

On ebay they are selling for $35 apiece. In normal times they sell for a little over a dollar. I had 2 boxes of 20/box but I donated those to a local clinic about a week ago. Along with a box of rubber examination gloves.

I wish there was something that could be done to the price-gougers on Ebay.

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 09:04:38 pm »
On ebay they are selling for $35 apiece. In normal times they sell for a little over a dollar. I had 2 boxes of 20/box but I donated those to a local clinic about a week ago. Along with a box of rubber examination gloves.

I wish there was something that could be done to the price-gougers on Ebay.

Bless you for your donations @jpsb .

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 09:06:21 pm »
thank you, we got to take care of our doctors and nurses.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Coronavirus Update: Medical Supplies Confiscated From Hoarder Will Be Send To NY, NJ Medical Professionals
CBS News, Apr 3, 2020

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Doctors and nurses on the front lines of the coronavirus battle in New York and New Jersey will now receive nearly a million medical supplies confiscated by the FBI.

Earlier this week, federal authorities seized a huge stockpile from a hoarder in Brooklyn and at a warehouse in New Jersey.

The supplies included 192,000 N95 masks, 130,000 surgical masks and nearly 600,000 gloves.

Forty-three-year-old Baruch Feldheim, from Brooklyn, has been charged with assault and making false statements.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/04/03/coronavirus-confiscated-medical-supplies-distributed-new-york-new-jersey/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What the hell was he doing hoarding that many masks?

If you don't sell them,you just wasted a whole LOT of money!

Money he obviously inherited,because he clearly ain't smart enough to have earned it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

The FBI owes Mr. Feldheim a big chunk of money.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

This thread, posted by @Right_in_Virginia gives some context for this, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,396581.0.html .

The guy bought up a scarce commodity in a time of crisis so as to worsen the scarcity and charge exorbitant prices. Scroom!

Let him sue in a NYC court with jurors from NYC.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: