Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh questions Trump's coronavirus team: 'How do we know they're even health experts?'  (Read 1989 times)

Offline MOD3

Offline musiclady

I concur...the childishness of her last post was more than a dead giveaway. On to other threads of more relevance!

@Mesaclone

I would like to apologize for my post last night.. I have removed it.   I was just teasing, but agree that what I said was childish, and I'm sorry for that.

I won't do it again.  You can be sure of that.

Peace.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Mesaclone

@Mesaclone

I would like to apologize for my post last night.. I have removed it.   I was just teasing, but agree that what I said was childish, and I'm sorry for that.

I won't do it again.  You can be sure of that.

Peace.

And Peace to you as well.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Longiron

They were there in 2009 and 2014, what did they do?

Just working for the Gov't all these decades should tell everyone something. They are DEEP STATE bureaucrats and if they were any good they would not be working for the Gov't. :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

Does anyone here have Rush's 24x7 access who could post a quote of the relevant 3/27 segment (assuming that doesn't violate Rush's TOS)?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And virtually every government of every country in the world is acting and with similar measures save Belarus and Brazil, so what does that tell you?

@Rush.       

That means Russia, UK, France, yes, Italy though there may have been problems following guidelines,  Israel, Japan, Australia, NZ, Canada and so on

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Does anyone here have Rush's 24x7 access who could post a quote of the relevant 3/27 segment (assuming that doesn't violate Rush's TOS)?
It's free at his website.  https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/videos/43265/97831/#!/43265/97831/America%E2%80%99s-Anchorman%E2%80%99s-Take-on-Where-We-Are-as-a-Country.  the quotes start around 3 mins in.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://thebulwark.com/newsletter-issue/38752/

The Malicious Irresponsibility of Rush Limbaugh
March 11: “This coronavirus, they’re just — all of this panic is just not warranted. This, I’m telling you, when I tell you — when I’ve told you that this virus is the common cold. When I said that, it was based on the number of cases. It’s also based on the kind of virus this is. Why do you think this is “COVID-19”? This is the 19th coronavirus. They’re not uncommon. Coronaviruses are respiratory cold and flu viruses. There is nothing about this, except where it came from, and the itinerant media panic…”

March 13: “We’re shutting down our country because of the — the cold virus, which is what coronaviruses are. This is COVID-19, the 19th version of the coronavirus. We’re shutting it — can you imagine our enemies watching this? You think the Chinese are not laughing themselves silly over how easy this has been?”

March 27: “We didn’t elect a president to defer to a bunch of health experts that we don’t know. And how do we know they’re even health experts? Well, they wear white lab coats, and they’ve been in the job for a while, and they’re at the CDC and they’re at the NIH, and they’re up, well — yeah, they’ve been there, and they are there. But has there been any job assessment for them? They’re just assumed to be the best because they’re in government. But, these are all kinds of things that I’ve been questioning.”

more at link

Brian Rosenwald @brianros1
·
18m

What’s crazy about this is the man missed 2 weeks to have cancer treatment & then came back and immediately started questioning doctors and health experts.
:bullie smokin: