Author Topic: Elderly Woman Dies After Being Punched by 32-yr-Old Brooklyn Woman - She “Didn’t Stay 6 Feet Away”  (Read 483 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Cristina Laila March 30, 2020

Elderly Woman Dies - Punched by 32-year-Old Brooklyn Woman Because She “Didn’t Stay More Than 6 Feet Away” Amid Coronavirus Panic

An 86-year-old woman died after a Brooklyn woman punched her for not engaging in “social distancing” amid the Coronavirus pandemic.

The New York Post reported that the elderly woman was in the emergency room awaiting treatment at a Brooklyn hospital when a fellow patient punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground.

The attacker told hospital workers that she punched the elderly woman because she “didn’t stay more than 6 feet away.”

The 86-year-old, Janie Marshall of Williamsburg, died of her head injury while she was waiting for results from a CT scan.

The attacker reportedly has a history of mental illness and 17 prior arrests.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/elderly-woman-dies-after-being-punched-by-32-year-old-brooklyn-woman-because-she-didnt-stay-more-than-6-feet-away-amid-coronavirus-panic/

Offline dfwgator

They'll probably count the death as being due to the Coronavirus.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Heartbreaking.

Mental heath is really going to take a toll now. People are not handling self quarantine well.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
They'll probably count the death as being due to the Coronavirus.

I said at the onset that once the smoke clears, more people will die of ancillary reasons of this event than the disease itself.  I still. believe that.

- Suicides
- Domestic Violence
- Murders due to aggrevated robberies, and deaths of robbers durng home invasions. 
- Rioting...  especially in urban environments
- Postponement of treatment of other medical condtions
- Road Rage and other human on human conflict.
- Starvation. (2 weeks in, anyone see the pic of the line at that PA food bank?)
- Other breakdown of public health infrastructure
- And probably another half dozen reason, I can't think of off hand.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 Well,we know she will remain 6 feet away after her funeral,right?

I talked with a commercial auto repair show owner friend of mine yesterday,and is so terrified of this virus he not only went to be tested for it,but also scheduled and paid for tests for all his employees.

He now insists you remain at least 6 feet away from him at all times "because I don't want to die".

I told him the test was bullshit because it only proved he wasn't infected by the virus one day last week. For all he knows,he might have became infected a hour after testing,and the only way he could really protect himself would be to wear a full contamination suit every day,and remove and burn it before entering his house.

Even that isn't 100 percent because he could get infected before getting in the house,or the infection would already be inside.

He really wants to close down his business and stay at home until the "all clear" notice appears,but can't because he would lose everything if he did.

I would have never believed otherwise normal adults would suddenly panic at being faced with the reality of their own mortality.

BTW,can you imagine how much fun it must be today to be 16-25 years old? Nowhere to go on a date or meet your friends,and you are basically cooped up in the house with your parents,who still think you are a child.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:58:19 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!