Author Topic: CBS News Caught Using Footage from an Italian Hospital to Describe Conditions in New York City (VIDE  (Read 467 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS News Caught Using Footage from an Italian Hospital to Describe Conditions in New York City (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft March 29, 2020

Emergency Room Footage on CBS Matches Footage from Italian Hospital!

This is footage from SKY News on March 22 from Italy.

And here is footage from CBS News during their New York City report on March 25.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/cbs-news-caught-using-footage-from-an-italian-hospital-to-describe-conditions-in-new-york-city-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

In the tradition of NBC's exploding pickup truck.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

There is one more floating around out there, showing caskets lined up in a warehouse, that the MSM used, allegedly.
It is from a 2017 movie Unlocked.
The MSM said it was Italy.
I have been trying to find out if this is true, and what MSM outlet used it, but I am not coming up with anything.

Offline goatprairie

In the tradition of NBC's exploding pickup truck.
I don't call it The National FRAUDcasting Company for nothing.

Offline mortarman

I thought they cleaned up their act when "What's the frequency Kennith" Rather got his participation prize an' retired.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline dfwgator

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
CBS News Caught Using Footage from an Italian Hospital to Describe Conditions in New York City (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft March 29, 2020

E

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-admits-mistake-after-airing-footage-of-overcrowded-nyc-hospital-that-was-actually-in-italy

tthis my hve been  case of using   whaevert images  they could find.... having no footage,,,of thier own

di bet they used the footage much in the same manner that many use stock footage,,and still images in advertising.. simply to illustrate their story not trying to fool anyone

it may have been sloppy but It doesnt mean it was an attempt to tell a false story
i
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 01:26:38 am by MeshugeMikey »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Fake, but accurate"

(Didn't Dan Rather say that?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The guy in the video said it was Italy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Wow:

CBS News was caught airing footage from an Italian hospital, claiming it was in New York City

Italian hospitals failed the stress test of this virus

They want you to think this happened here

I wonder why?

12:59 PM · Mar 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

(Two unbelievable) Videos at link

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1244670556110110729