Author Topic: Gingrich: ‘If the Chinese Had Been Honest’ About Coronavirus, ‘95% of This Would Have Disappeared’  (Read 274 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"If the Chinese had been honest, and if the Chinese had intervened at the beginning, I think that 95 percent of this would have disappeared," former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich told “Life, Liberty and Levin” Host Mark Levin on Sunday.

"And that wasn't just my judgment: There was a British university that looked at it and said what the Chinese did dramatically expanded the problem," Gingrich said, in an interview discussing the two trillion dollar relief bill recently approved by Congress.

"This disease came from China," Gingrich added. "This is China's fault. All of us are suffering because the dictatorship in China allowed this to happen."

“I think this is exactly like World War II. We are in a global problem caused by the Chinese,” Gingrich said, warning that China is not America’s friend, but actually its enemy.

Levin agreed, noting how China threatened to stop providing the U.S. with vital drugs and even launched a propaganda campaign – in which America’s liberal media have been complicit – attempting to blame the U.S. for the coronavirus:

“China threatened to cut off our drugs, of which many of them, up to 80 percent of them, rely in part, directly or indirectly, on China – and then they blame the United States military, they have this huge propaganda campaign, which, by the way, many in the media are very receptive to, I might add.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/gingrich-if-chinese-had-been-honest-about-coronavirus-95-would-have
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!