Author Topic: NYT: If We’re Generous to Iran, They Might Free Our Hostages  (Read 289 times)

rangerrebew

NYT: If We’re Generous to Iran, They Might Free Our Hostages

Mar 26, 2020 1:00 pm By Daniel Greenfield

There’s a certain kind of mind that reacts to Bob Levinson’s family mourning his death with a call for more giveaways to the Islamic State.

“American generosity during the Coronavirus crisis might be the best way of persuading Iran to release American and other foreign detainees,” the New York Times editorial board argues.

Generosity?

Loading billions in foreign currency and literally flying it into Iran didn’t do it? $150 billion in sanctions relief wasn’t generous enough to free Bob Levinson?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/03/nyt-if-were-generous-to-iran-they-might-free-our-hostages

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: NYT: If We’re Generous to Iran, They Might Free Our Hostages
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 03:30:08 pm »
Oh! Like offer them humanitarian aid? Like we already have? And Iran refused?

Like the Doctors Without Borders people? Who Iran refused?

Like the € 1B EuroLand gave Iran? And Iran's leaders kept for themselves?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 03:31:14 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 04:12:11 pm »
Rewarding Iran for taking hostages will only result in more hostages in the future.

The exact opposite should happen. The more hostages the more punishment.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 10:49:02 pm »
Load up another plane load of pallets of cash.
We'll get the same from them that we got before...

Offline mortarman

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 01:38:02 am »
You mean to tell me that dropping  $150B on the tarmac at Impman Cockamamie Airport in Tehran was being mean? Then how about the next delivery we make to that destination is a B 61 Mod 12 made by AV-4 Spirit of Indiana.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.