Author Topic: Antifa members promise violence in response to coronavirus lockdowns  (Read 354 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa members promise violence in response to coronavirus lockdowns
Again, the "anti-fascists" promise to act like fascists.
by Michio Hasai   
March 23, 2020

Millions of Americans are on edge over the Wuhan Coronavirus, subsequent economic downturn, and political responses to both that include “stay at home” mandates for many areas. Unofficial domestic terrorist group Antifa has some members promising to turn violent as a result.

Andy Ngo, Editor-at-Large for The Post Millennial, has been the tip of the spear in outing Antifa for months. He follows their moves and, perhaps more importantly, their Twitter accounts to discern their plans and expose their radical ideology. The group claims to be against fascism but has demonstrated the use of fascist tactics to promote their agenda. Now, that agenda may include turning violent:

https://noqreport.com/2020/03/23/antifa-members-promise-violence-in-response-to-coronavirus-lockdowns/

Offline mortarman

Re: Antifa members promise violence in response to coronavirus lockdowns
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 02:47:39 pm »
Petulant children who need to be spanked.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 08:26:31 pm »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 09:09:38 pm »
I miss the weekly riots we used to have, they were entertaining if nothing else.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 09:50:24 pm »
And there's millions of new and current gun owners out there just waiting for them to try something too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!