Author Topic: Biden's Interviews on Tuesday Were One Trainwreck After Another  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Interviews on Tuesday Were One Trainwreck After Another

Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 7:30 AM

Though he’s self-isolating during the coronavirus pandemic, Joe Biden is continuing to reach voters through livestreams and media interviews from the basement of his Delaware home, which he converted into a professional studio.

But based on how his interviews with CNN, ABC, and MSNBC on Tuesday went, it would probably be better if he went completely off the grid.

In a supercut made by Grabien Media’s Tom Elliot, Biden is seen coughing, losing his train of thought, appearing confused, and at times, making no sense at all.

Asked by journalist Sara Haines on "The View" about President Trump's belief that the cure can't be worse than the problem, Biden responded: “We have to take care of the cure. That will make the problem worse no matter what. No matter what."

At another point after coughing into his hand during an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, the host had to give him a lesson on how to properly cover his mouth. "Actually that's true, but fortunately I'm alone in my home, but that's OK."

Then, on an interview with MSNBC, Biden just completely gave up on trying to articulate his thoughts.

“We have never, never, never, failed to respond to a crisis as a people, and I tell you what, I’m so darn proud. Those poor people who have..." Biden said before pausing, looking down, and sighing. "Anyway..."

more w/videos
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/03/25/bidens-interviews-on-tuesday-were-a-trainwreck-n2565665
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden's Interviews on Tuesday Were One Trainwreck After Another
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 01:45:14 pm »
Biden's claim he 'became a professor' after leaving Senate sparks confusion
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared to make some factual errors during a virtual roundtable on Wednesday regarding his claim that he "became a professor" after leaving the Senate.

During an online campaign event, Biden took questions from young people and, while discussing the student debt crisis, Biden spoke about all the time he had spent on "campus."

"When I left the United States Senate, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania," Biden said. "And I've spent a lot of time -- and the University of Delaware has the Biden School as well, so I've spent a lot of time on campus with college students."

Biden, quite notably, became vice president of the United States under President Obama when he left the Senate in 2009. It was, however, in 2017 when he received the title of "Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor" from the University of Pennsylvania. ...

Kate Bedingfield, a spokesperson for Biden at the time who now serves as his deputy campaign manager, told the paper, "He will not be teaching classes.”   ...
FOX News

Next he'll be telling us about his time at NASA as an astronaut.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Re: Biden's Interviews on Tuesday Were One Trainwreck After Another
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 01:55:37 pm »
Biden's Interviews on Tuesday Were One Trainwreck After Another

Yet this is the guy who the vast majority of Democrat primary voters are voting for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-